New here ~ Shalom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad to have you with us and look forward to chatting with you in the forums. There are many interesting members here, many living in the UK. Make yourself at home! :)

Jesus_Guy

May 2, 2021
Thank you for the warm welcome :) ill certainly try to make myself at home Isny, seems a lot warmer than the chat rooms already.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Jesus_Guy and hope you will join in some of the many interesting Forums here, something for everyone:cool:(y) I'm very fond of the scenery there in the UK I see in many of my favorite shows. May God bless and keep you!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
----
More of His grace to you..
- On your spiritual Journey.

Blessings,

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Welcome to cc and enjoy your stay (y)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi brothers and sisters,

pleased to meet you
We wish you a warm welcome to CC Forums, brother JesusGuy!:):coffee:

Thank you for the warm welcome :) ill certainly try to make myself at home Isny, seems a lot warmer than the chat rooms already.
I have never been on the chat side. What was it like for you? How does it work?

Jesus_Guy

May 2, 2021
Nice to meet you Jesus_Guy and hope you will join in some of the many interesting Forums here, something for everyone:cool:(y) I'm very fond of the scenery there in the UK I see in many of my favorite shows. May God bless and keep you!
Nice to meet you too Tabin, thank you :) God bless you too

Jesus_Guy

May 2, 2021
We wish you a warm welcome to CC Forums, brother JesusGuy!:):coffee:

I have never been on the chat side. What was it like for you? How does it work?
Thank you oyster,

As for the chatroom...wow, I can't believe this is a Christian chatroom, there seems to be a couple of empty rooms where a couple of decent people do bible studies, but the main room "BibleStudy" is more like a congregation for high school bullies and not a good place for anyone who wants to pick up their cross everyday.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi brothers and sisters,

pleased to meet you
Hey there , and Welcome to Christian Chat!

May God Bless the you are walking down. May you now and always follow Our God in all things and in all weathers.

See you about the threads.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you oyster,

As for the chatroom...wow, I can't believe this is a Christian chatroom, there seems to be a couple of empty rooms where a couple of decent people do bible studies, but the main room "BibleStudy" is more like a congregation for high school bullies and not a good place for anyone who wants to pick up their cross everyday.
Thanks for the heads-up. I guess the best bet would be to invite a friend into an empty room then?

Jesus_Guy

May 2, 2021
Hey there , and Welcome to Christian Chat!

May God Bless the you are walking down. May you now and always follow Our God in all things and in all weathers.

See you about the threads.
Thank you for the warm welcome, God bless you!