Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NEW HERE!!
Thread starterAlana_1
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Hey guys I'm new here I'm a reformed teen who just wants fellowship with other believers since unfortunately I have no Christian friends in real life (I live in a predominantly Muslim neighbourhood) and only one over the internet who I rarely talk to . Fellowship is really important especially in this day and age when my peers are so worldly and there's no-one to relate to. I pray that the Lord Almighty grants me new and godly friendships amen
Hello Alana - Welcome to "CC"...I will pray for you there. It's tough, right? And we all have moments where we are tempted to give into seeking justice for ourselves in the circumstances we face unilaterally. Hebrews 10:24-25 tells us we should spur one another on in love and good deeds, encouraging one another in our fellowship, this is critical in staying healthy in our walk with God thru Christ.
Be encouraged that the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount is never to look for justice but never to cease to give it. We waste our time looking for justice (just treatment); we have to see that we always give it to others. "If you are my disciple," Jesus says, "People won't play you fair; but never mind that; see that you play fair." Smile. I hope you can find godly-friends who you can relate to, and whose testimonies can give you strength as Your Lord's joy gives you strength! May God help you in here to find the appropriate influences as well.....God Bless you! My name is ~"Ol' man Dan" ~ But you can just call me "Old" (secretively)....Smile..
Welcome to CC. These are the forums, not the chat rooms. And you may want to start your own introductory thread, so that this one doesn't get derailed by everyone saying Hi to YOU, instead of the OP.
Hey guys I'm new here I'm a reformed teen who just wants fellowship with other believers since unfortunately I have no Christian friends in real life (I live in a predominantly Muslim neighbourhood) and only one over the internet who I rarely talk to . Fellowship is really important especially in this day and age when my peers are so worldly and there's no-one to relate to. I pray that the Lord Almighty grants me new and godly friendships amen