New Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Butterfly170
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Butterfly170

Guest
Hi, my name is Syiann I hope that this website helps me get through my problems and hope I enjoy it here. Thank you. Oh and I'm kinda nervous too lol ^^''
 
No need to be nervous, just relax and be yourself. There are a lot of good Christians here that are willing to listen and offer spiritual counsel and prayer. Glad to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.
 
Welcome Butterfly, welcome to CC where you'll find many flowers of different types, from different climates!
 
Hi, my name is Syiann I hope that this website helps me get through my problems and hope I enjoy it here. Thank you. Oh and I'm kinda nervous too lol ^^''

welcome to cc

dont be shy to post
^_^


hope to see you around the forum
 
funny-cat-eating-memes.jpg

all of us get nervous at some point,anyways...Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!
(also if you are interested I made a thread for new comers in miscellaneous forum called"new people tell us about yourself" if you want to go ahead and talk a little about yourself without having to worry about which forum to start posting in...can be a headache lol)
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming i really appreciate it and sorry to the adults ages 21 or over if i don't reply to you, it's just that I'm kinda nervous talking to adults online here, but if you give me time to settle in and feel comfortable about it I might just open up more so please bare with me just trying to be cautions ^^''
 
Hi, my name is Syiann I hope that this website helps me get through my problems and hope I enjoy it here. Thank you. Oh and I'm kinda nervous too lol ^^''

Hey! Syiann :) not too long ago there was another butterfly came here :) but I haven't seen her anymore :) and now another butterfly is here yay!!! Welcome to CC lil sis :) glad to meet u here don't be nervous yay it is fun to be here :) See u around!

God bless you!
 
Hello ☺️ dont be nervous God is with us ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Dont Worry sis Jesus is always there for us , Specially in Trials , We should come to God first Pray for it , Then God will use someone or something like this website to help each and everyone of us . So Thank You God ☺️
 
Hello Syiann, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
171209d1498264296-hello-i-am-new-welcome.gif


Just be yourself...
hugs.gif