New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zip2004

Jun 26, 2018
Hi...New here....looks a great support team here...I'm going to let it all out here...I have a 14 year old son and his very difficult. He doesn't seem to listen very well... But, he has great moments...and his excuse of being a difficult child because his dad travels allot and doesn't have a normal life...I stated to him trust God. But he stated his a Christian but not ready to surrender...so I know...is not saved....I need support in prayers....that God will touch his heart....Thanks a bunch you guys! :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Sis :) Welcome again :)

I will pray for your son and your family ❤

God bless you and your family ❤

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, friend. Nice to meet you, and thanks for sharing your prayer request with us. I just said a prayer for your son, asking the Lord to draw him into a relationship with Himself and to guide him in His ways. He is even more concerned than we are and is able to work mightily in the lives of our loved ones in answer to earnest prayer. Grace and peace to you!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Zip2004! I would encourage you to share your story in either the Prayer or Family forums. :)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi...New here....looks a great support team here...I'm going to let it all out here...I have a 14 year old son and his very difficult. He doesn't seem to listen very well... But, he has great moments...and his excuse of being a difficult child because his dad travels allot and doesn't have a normal life...I stated to him trust God. But he stated his a Christian but not ready to surrender...so I know...is not saved....I need support in prayers....that God will touch his heart....Thanks a bunch you guys! :)
Hello zip2004, welcome to CC :)

We have a 19 yr old son (who is anything but a compliant child/still needs to come to Christ as well), so I definitely feel your pain.

Praying for your son (and for you guys too)!

God bless you!

~Deut

..........Numbers 6
..........24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
..........25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
..........And be gracious to you;
..........26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
..........And give you peace.

zip2004

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you so much....it is much needed...does it say woe to our younger years...lol be blessed...:)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, Greetings in Jesus Name, welcome to CC. Keeping you and your son in prayers:) nothing is impossible with God.

Glad to have you here. Hope to see you around the forums! :)

Blessings ❤️ A8C41869-7446-483A-B30D-40AD5085FF36.jpeg