Hi Mark. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.Hi everyone! Mark
Hello Mark and a Great Big Welcome to Christian ChatHi everyone! Mark
On the top of the page click on Christian Forums. On the left click on the link to the forum that you want to start a topic. Once you do that you will be able to write in the heading of your thread and underneath will be a box to write the OP (original post). Click submit. You may have to wait for an hour or two for the thread to get approved, depending on who the currently mod is that is on duty. Glad to have you with us too. Welcome to CC.Hi, I'm new here, how do I post a topic
Hi, I'm new here, how do I post a topic
Hi everyone! Mark
Hi everyone! Mark
Hi, I'm new here, how do I post a topic
That is fine! I design them for the glory of God and His everlasting Living WordSister Magenta:
I saved a copy of your art work (the John 3:16 one) to my desktop to use as a screen saver. Hope you do not mind. Wanted to let you know though. God bless
Hi Mark, welcome to CChatHi everyone! Mark
Hi Mark nice to met you here.May God just bless you here in jesus name.Hi everyone! Mark