New here.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tami3761

New member
Mar 14, 2021
3
2
3
Hello.

I am experiencing some problems in my life that I need answers to. I have health problems that has caused physical scars, such as Pruirgo Nodularis and Chickenpox scars. I also have negative experiences with men and even meeting men. I wanted to get married and have children, but that hasn't happened and I am 44-years-old. I have been diagnosed as schizophrenic and been hospitalized 5 times or more. If some is experiencing problems with scars from chickenpox, pruirgo nodularis, and accidents, and not having an easy time getying married, what can God be telling someone like me with these problems? I don't know what it means in my relationship with God. Are there scriptures that would help me understand and what lessons can I learn?
 
  • Like
Reactions: phil36 and Kireina
I am sure that there are more qualified members than myself that can address your concerns. I am not sure how these medical issues effect your relationship with God but will say that God deeply understands what you have been living with through the years. There are many Psalms that you might find uplifting and encouraging, particularly the 23rd. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Dino246
Hi! First let me welcome you to the family 🤗 Welcome sis! ☺


I don't know sister...but I know that God loves you so much and you are so precious to God to let someone in your life who doesn't know how to value you 😊 To some your skin is a problem but to the person that loves you your heart is more important...

I am on the same situation I am an unmarried lady...I wanted to have the love of my life at my side and to be married and have kids in my 20s but it didn't happen and I am 43 now 🤔

God knows better than we do and I believe that there is always something that we could learn from/in our circumstances.

God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Tourist. Thank you for the reference to Psalms 23, it was very comforting. I believe that what you say that God deeply understands. Thank you for welcoming me to CC.
 
Hi Kireina! Thank you for sharing your situation. It gives me comfort in knowing maybe there is something I can learn in my cirumstances.
 
Hello.

I am experiencing some problems in my life that I need answers to. I have health problems that has caused physical scars, such as Pruirgo Nodularis and Chickenpox scars. I also have negative experiences with men and even meeting men. I wanted to get married and have children, but that hasn't happened and I am 44-years-old. I have been diagnosed as schizophrenic and been hospitalized 5 times or more. If some is experiencing problems with scars from chickenpox, pruirgo nodularis, and accidents, and not having an easy time getying married, what can God be telling someone like me with these problems? I don't know what it means in my relationship with God. Are there scriptures that would help me understand and what lessons can I learn?[/QU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
The fact that you are questioning and including God in that question -IS a fantastic step, though it seems difficult now
Reaching out to Christians and Praying
With others about specifics will help you
Literally Overcome - yes
Overcome -your difficulty

" For I CAN do all things IN Jesus Christ who Strengthens .."

Christ in in the word, When 2 or more agree, in the fellowship of the saints

Please reach out to others and agree on
Recovery - believe for recoveryy
 
  • Like
Reactions: oyster67
Hello.

I am experiencing some problems in my life that I need answers to. I have health problems that has caused physical scars, such as Pruirgo Nodularis and Chickenpox scars. I also have negative experiences with men and even meeting men. I wanted to get married and have children, but that hasn't happened and I am 44-years-old. I have been diagnosed as schizophrenic and been hospitalized 5 times or more. If some is experiencing problems with scars from chickenpox, pruirgo nodularis, and accidents, and not having an easy time getying married, what can God be telling someone like me with these problems? I don't know what it means in my relationship with God. Are there scriptures that would help me understand and what lessons can I learn?

I have very good news for you, beloved sister Tami!:) Jesus has a wonderful plan for you. Jesus knows all about rejection and pain, both emotional and physical.

I am 53 and never been married. I have many kinds of scars also, but the Lord has shown me how every one has been used to develop my inner man into a vessel more useful for Him. In the long run, we will see that these momentary distresses result in a far greater weight of glory in eternity. I will see you shortly and we shall rejoice together forevermore in His Eternal Kingdom. In the meantime, let us pray together for renewed strength to live one day at a time. It is such a privilege and joy to meet you.

2 Corinthians
4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day.
4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory;
4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.
 
Hello Tami, welcome to Christian Chat.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 226314


95a28b8a764646932b8573ada00fa14e.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA
Hi and I pray this site will be an extended family to you:love: We are all asking questions right now and with the Holy Spirit we will get answers. In some cases even famous people have adopted a child to be a blessing as well as have a family. May God be with you!