New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 15, 2021
Hello folks!

My name is Brandon, I am new to the site.

Looking forward to fellowship, growing and learning.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC Brandon, we are glad you are here.

Kloe

Sep 7, 2021
Hi! Welcome to cc! I'm new here too, so I can probably relate :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello folks!

Hey Bradon, welcome to Christian chat!

I pray you will find those good things you mentioned here and so much more! There are many places here to do all of those things here.

See you about the threads😀!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Hello folks!

Welcome man, foruming is definitely a different pace than most ways to fellowship with people but it is unique in allowing most everyone to "have their say"...sometimes not the best thing but nobody gets left out at least.

If this isn't your first forum that's cool too :p

Peace be with you.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
---
More of His grace & power to you..

Blessings,