New Member Christian Film Maker Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter VincentR
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VincentR

Guest
Hello all greetings my name is Vincenzo Ruello and I wish to thank you for allowing me here. I am an internet evangelist and newly created film maker by God. I discovered something so precious and incredible in 2011 it's hard to believe but recently finished the 23 minute documentary after 7 years and am now commencing to promote it around the world. It's free to watch and hope it brings you enlightenment and increases your faith. My mission revolves around His Holy Face here is the free link
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Look at that! We have two Vincents in the house!!!! Hahaha, welcome to CC, Vincenzo...Nice video. Will check out your youtube channel.

@VincentG There's someone here with your name...and he's Mexican!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur
I have watched a small portion of your video and appreciate the effort on your part to produce it. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur
Welcome to CC. :) Just a heads up, it's against the rules here to self-advertise/ promote your stuff.
 
Hello all greetings my name is Vincenzo Ruello and I wish to thank you for allowing me here. I am an internet evangelist and newly created film maker by God. I discovered something so precious and incredible in 2011 it's hard to believe but recently finished the 23 minute documentary after 7 years and am now commencing to promote it around the world. It's free to watch and hope it brings you enlightenment and increases your faith. My mission revolves around His Holy Face here is the free link

Hey Vincenzo, what up? Glad you made it welcome to the CC? Popcorn and a movie, Great!!⛈️🔥😁
 
Hi everyone! Not so much new but I wasn't very active. I'm a 35 year old mother and wife in Pennsylvania. I just finished school in January for my certificate in biblical knowledge and ministerial studies. I am looking to meet brothers and sisters in Christ for friendships and above all, to carry out what we are commissioned to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur