New member from Northern Ireland

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Emsie

May 28, 2021
Hi, I am hoping to connect with a few brothers and sisters in Christ for support in my walk with God. And in turn to give support where I can to others. Would be lovely to meet folks from Northern Ireland but also excited to meet people from all over our beautiful world 💓

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I am hoping to connect with a few brothers and sisters in Christ for support in my walk with God. And in turn to give support where I can to others. Would be lovely to meet folks from Northern Ireland but also excited to meet people from all over our beautiful world 💓
Welcome Emsie. I'm about as far away as you can get. Isn't the internet wonderful - sometimes.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
[UNSET] - Copy.jpg :)
'I am glad you have arrived.".............:)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Emsie, We are glad that you have joined us here and look forward to the fellowship with you. There are several members here from Belfast. Welcome Emsie! :)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Hi emsie lovely to meet you.
I hope and pray you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends

may the lord bless you and keep you

welcome to cc

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Emsie! Good to have you aboard. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello, sister Emsie!:):coffee: Me be so gladst that ye cames! Me shall be from Oysterland taday!:giggle:

Actually, I am from Pennsylvania, but we are all travelling on the same road and going in the same direction. Praise the Lord!:D

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

Welcome to CC !!!!!!

L

listenyoumust

welcome sister, its nice to have you among the flock.see you in the forum, unfortunately i am not from Northern Ireland lol #TEAMallOverOurbeautifulWorld here.:giggle:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad you are joining the fellowship here at CC! When I think of Ireland I think of castles:) God bless you and hope to see you around the Forums!

Greetings, Emsie. Norther Ireland has some really strong Christians! Blessings to you! Here is a poster made by me. Hope you like it! :):)(y)

CalvaryOC.jpg

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Hi Emsie, welcome to CC (y)

Sep 22, 2018
Emsie, glad to have you with us! I hope and pray that the gap between the christian confessions will not lead to further discord and friction among us christian people. I will include this wish in the intercessions in tomorrow's holy mass. May the blessing of almighty God, the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, come down on you and remain with you for ever. Warm welcome