New member, I'm married and would love Christian female friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mgbta
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mgbta

Guest
Hi, I'm joining this group because even though I'm married I feel so lonely because I don't have friends to talk too when I need an advise. I have 2 beatiful kids ans live in North Carolina
 
It is quite common to be lonely even though you are married. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support and understanding from the members of this site. I've been through North Carolina many times and it is quite the scenic state. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Welcome here you can talk with bible smart people such as myself as well as magenta,blue lady bug,(just a few of the smart women I know here)and quite alot of women I've met here are bible smart or at the least "compassionate" I'm a guy and I appreciate that many of the women here try their best to help others!
I hope you like it here!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LONELINESS


Filtered in the heart, empty in the mind,

Need to be held, but left in the street

Alone in the dark, craving for a light,

I left the multitude cause I could not connect

Where do I belong, and how could I blend in,

Why are they so different, I wish they were like me;

Having fun, playing and eating Key lime pie all day

Gosh, I'm so lonely, who will fill this void?... By Synergy


Come on Mgbta, we would fill that void for you, we are family here.

Welcome to cc, looking forward to commenting on your post.lol
 
Hi, I'm joining this group because even though I'm married I feel so lonely because I don't have friends to talk too when I need an advise. I have 2 beatiful kids ans live in North Carolina
***greetings from Texas...
 
Hello Mgbta, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
171209d1498264296-hello-i-am-new-welcome.gif

The friendliest most active forum is probably singles, where you are welcome to post despite being married. You may also enjoy the Miscellaneous forum, and there is also a Ladies only forum...
 
Hello, I hope I can find support in this group as I can deal with my problems alone. I have so many problems that o can not handle any more. Please pray for me.
 
I will certainly pray that God takes on these problems for you to free your mind from worry and anxiety and to give you peace and comfort.