NEW MEMBER! Looking for friends in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jellybelly

Nov 20, 2017
kamusta!

my name is jel, from q.c and I am looking for single ladies near me who are also looking for companionship/friendship that is Christ centered. While waiting for our future husbands let's celebrate our singleness and create a lasting friendship that will enrich our life together!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Jely :) that's really nice :) kaya lang malayo ako sa'yo :) nasa Visayas ako but I am glad to meet you here :) I'll see you around!

Blessings ❤

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
yay sis welcome to CC :)
you will have lots good sisters in Christ here
God bless you

jellybelly

Nov 20, 2017
yes!
sana nga po mkahanap ako ng mga new friends. Kc yung mga friends ko nag si alisan na haha.
all in different countries, bigla ako nalang naiwan dito.
This is something I am praying for as well.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Keep posting heheheh papakilala kita sa friend ko dito pero kasing edad mo siya :) pero wala pa siya if you'll stay longer you will meet her :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a few Christian single ladies in the Philippines on this site to possibly know and become friends with while waiting for your future husbands to enter the scene. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

J

joefizz

There are a few Christian single ladies in the Philippines on this site to possibly know and become friends with while waiting for your future husbands to enter the scene. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
Yep like sweet morning dew,who likes smileys.

Lizza

Nov 22, 2017
Lord sana po mkahanap ako ng mga married na babae dito na christian,

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Hi I'm looking for Christian friends for playing games online with one another. If interested send me a message to [email protected].
Thank you and God bless!

MendedSoul

Sep 10, 2019
Welcome Jellybelly! May God bless you in what you’re looking for!