New member who loves photography.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 2, 2017
32
0
0
psalm_51_10_by_keziamara-d6tq99k.jpg
 
A lot of other members love photography too. The verse you posted is comforting. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
 
We have a couple threads here on photography. Are you a photographer? And welcome!
 
Welcome to CC, Plimoth_Pilgrim! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
welcome.gif

There are actually quite a few threads that involve photography! Some
of them are in the Singles Forum also, though you do not need to be
single to post in there, and people also post pictures randomly,
which can be a visual feast for our eyes :) I often post photos
with an inspirational verse or saying on them :) Sometimes it is a
ready made image and other times s it is a picture I have found and
added text to, and made other adjustments/additions to as well :D

dayTueshagdcc.jpg
 
I already said hello on your other thread..lol

Go to the miscellaneous forum for the best photography thread. :) I'll pull it forward for you..