E
Ephesian
Guest
Looking for good Christian friends that can also guide and encourage me on this untraveled road. This new for me I'd rather meet people face to face but I need friendship.
yes indeed you are to individually love God of your own choice and look to scriptures of your own free will,just the same as being saved or baptized,anything you do is to be of your own choice not because of someone else pestering you to do something,because if you just do what someone says and not do for God because you "want" to then what you do will be of no use to God,because he desires you to come close to him in heart,which is your own personal decision and is between you and God noone else and as well as what you supposedly should"feel"'is not to be forced upon you,God wants you to be "yourself" not someone else!Thanks I like said I'm new to this. I don't even know what to say. I'm a jesus believer but the uplifting scripters I know are supposed to help me feel better but I also feel like I'm being told how I should feel and I do know I feel and I pray to Jesus for so many things but I'm not feeling it. When people send me scripters I'm like I've been told that I I've heard that before but I'm not feeling it the way I'd like to and the way I see others are so happy and joyful. I want that.
Thanks I like said I'm new to this. I don't even know what to say. I'm a jesus believer but the uplifting scripters I know are supposed to help me feel better but I also feel like I'm being told how I should feel and I do know I feel and I pray to Jesus for so many things but I'm not feeling it. When people send me scripters I'm like I've been told that I I've heard that before but I'm not feeling it the way I'd like to and the way I see others are so happy and joyful. I want that.
I get all that and have heard all before. I many times got into the bible and read and read and studied and studied. I can tell you all of that as well because I have taken time after time after to seek God in my darkest times and my happy times but I don't or have felt the lord. Now I know because I do this and I still do this it's going to take even longer because I'm a week human that gets very impatient and frustrated. Don't get me wrong here not at the lord at myself. I often wish I had been born into a Christian family but I'm reborn and was batized and married into a so called Christian family. Forgive for saying that but I see through their personal religion and as much they have their own skeletons in their closets they ignore that fact condemn and who they feel and pick a verse out of context to get their point accross. Now I'm not talking about wife she understands what is going on and is my encourageer.