• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherise65

Jun 1, 2018
I am a senior lady of overr 30years a christian. That is the most important thing in my life.
I do work in the ministry of God, but that takes second place. I was looking a chatroom where
there is a prayer room that i can go from time to time to pray. I do not know if this is one, but
I was eager to find one and joined here even though I did not find it here. I will stay a while
and see how i can offer help and be helped by fellow christians. Blessings.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Cherise. Welcome to CC :) hope to see you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Cherise :) Welcome to CC :)

There is prayer section here where you can find people asking for prayers :)

And also there is a live chat where you can join sis :) if you are using a mobile phone install CC from the google play store...but I can't use my registered account to log in as a member this morning but I was able to log in as a "guest" using my account name. Try to log in as a member, if it doesn't work log in as a guest :) I am really sure u can go in. If you are there already you can look around and look for the "prayer room" but u can join in any room you feel like comfortable joining in :)

God bless you ❤

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome, cherise! I'm sure you can help many of us here, who need the wisdom of our older brothers and sisters too=)

Cherise65

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for the lovely welcome. Appreciate it very much.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Welcome to Christian Chat, Cherise! Here you'll find everything you're looking for!

Cherise65

Jun 1, 2018
Hello! Cherise :) Welcome to CC :)

There is prayer section here where you can find people asking for prayers :)

And also there is a live chat where you can join sis :) if you are using a mobile phone install CC from the google play store...but I can't use my registered account to log in as a member this morning but I was able to log in as a "guest" using my account name. Try to log in as a member, if it doesn't work log in as a guest :) I am really sure u can go in. If you are there already you can look around and look for the "prayer room" but u can join in any room you feel like comfortable joining in :)

God bless you ❤
Where can I find the live chat? I have laptop . Also Where can I find the prayer room.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am a senior lady of overr 30years a christian. That is the most important thing in my life.
I do work in the ministry of God, but that takes second place. I was looking a chatroom where
there is a prayer room that i can go from time to time to pray. I do not know if this is one, but
I was eager to find one and joined here even though I did not find it here. I will stay a while
and see how i can offer help and be helped by fellow christians. Blessings.
With this new format I'm not sure how to access the chat rooms but I'm sure that there is someone here that does. There is a prayer room along with other rooms as well. The best in-depth conversations take place in the forums and you can really get to know the members well and also let them get to know you too. Offering to help is what happens here on this site. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Cherise65

Jun 1, 2018
With this new format I'm not sure how to access the chat rooms but I'm sure that there is someone here that does. There is a prayer room along with other rooms as well. The best in-depth conversations take place in the forums and you can really get to know the members well and also let them get to know you too. Offering to help is what happens here on this site. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
Thanks for replying. I will keep looking around the site and get acquainted bit by bit.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Where can I find the live chat? I have laptop . Also Where can I find the prayer room.

Cherise sister, please check on the image below... I don't know how to call the front page when u log in is it home or I don't know...but when u log in u can see these threads please visit each thread sis I guess there's a link posted on each thread...

Attachments

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Cherise sister, please check on the image below... I don't know how to call the front page when u log in is it home or I don't know...but when u log in u can see these threads please visit each thread sis I guess there's a link posted on each thread...
I apologize I dont know how to explain to you clearly...I hope someone can help you with this...

I can only tell you about how I was able to use the CC mobile app.... I went to google play store and looked for ChristianChat app and installed it...if you are on your PC...the image I sent to you will help you...there is a link there how you can do it...I apologize again I've got no idea how to do it on PC ...

Cherise65

Jun 1, 2018
I apologize I dont know how to explain to you clearly...I hope someone can help you with this...

I can only tell you about how I was able to use the CC mobile app.... I went to google play store and looked for ChristianChat app and installed it...if you are on your PC...the image I sent to you will help you...there is a link there how you can do it...I apologize again I've got no idea how to do it on PC ...
Hi dew, Thanks. . I will check out all your info in a short while. It is ok. No fuss, I will follow what you give me. I am sure I
will find what I am looking for eventually. God bless you. Cherise

Cherise65

Jun 1, 2018
Hi dew, Thanks. . I will check out all your info in a short while. It is ok. No fuss, I will follow what you give me. I am sure I

S

Sweetmorningdew78

You are welcome Cherise ❤

I am confident you will 😊
I hope to see you there one of these days ❤