• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2024
Hi, I signed up a couple of months ago. I've had Jesus in my heart since i was 8 but I don't feel like I started seeking God until my son was born 30 years ago. I have been married 24 years and my husband is a Christian as well. I am an alcoholic in recovery--I have not had a drink in almost 11 years. THANK GOD! I was in such bondage and struggled with it for 16 years and Jesus set me free. Daily I put my trust in Him and do the next right thing. Thanks for letting me share.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
"Amen...thank you for sharing. By the grace of God, twenty five years alcohol abstinence"...
ODAAT. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi, I signed up a couple of months ago. I've had Jesus in my heart since i was 8 but I don't feel like I started seeking God until my son was born 30 years ago. I have been married 24 years and my husband is a Christian as well. I am an alcoholic in recovery--I have not had a drink in almost 11 years. THANK GOD! I was in such bondage and struggled with it for 16 years and Jesus set me free. Daily I put my trust in Him and do the next right thing. Thanks for letting me share.
Congrats on your sobriety. Yes, I put my trust in Him daily too. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi welcome to the fellowship kookydaisy! That sounds like a name from the 70's and I like it. Congrats on your victory, mine involved drugs, now free for 14 yrs. Glad you are here, God bless you and your family🙏🌹

manyampal

Apr 23, 2024
Greetings to you in highly exalted name of the Lord and savior Jesus Christ. His richest blessings shall be upon you. I am so much thankful to you for your kind e-mail. Here I am doing ministry by faith. God has called me for his glorious ministry and he has given a vision to me to penetrate my eyes towards marginalized people. Thats why I am pursuing the vision which was given by god. Especially for women I am doing help in the farm of cloths distribution. I have a desire to support for widows monthly basis. Due to lack of financial recourses I am unable to do that. Please do pray for the widows and some poor people who belong to our church