New Person

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

inlow

Jun 17, 2017
Hello, I'm generally called Inlow. I am an entertainer from Northern Va. I grew up in a Christian Methodist Church, taught Sunday School for a few years (using Theater Arts and music to tell the stories on the Bible) and I found that it was successful. However, There came a time for me to stop.

I'm 41 years old, male, and single and I have an 18 year old son in college. (I sound like I am applying for a dating service- but I have no other idea how to introduce myself in here. )

I love all forms of art- Film, Theatre, Music, Poetry, Stories, etc. I like to write, Some of the work I have done may not be exactly Christian Family Fun Films and can be quite scary to some, but characters I have played in film do not represent who I am.

I love everyone, and I know I am not perfect- I know a lot of my flaws and I strive to be perfect and most importantly- I love Jesus Christ.

I have to use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) as a means to promote my work, but the hatred that is spewed on there makes me sick, I needed to find a home where I felt I could get away from that atmosphere, Although I do love the people on all social medias. So here I am.

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Inlow, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

I see you are not shy :D Hopefully you will be able to find some edifying and
fun fellowship here. There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

inlow

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you for welcoming me to this community. I hope I am able to figure it out :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you for welcoming me to this community. I hope I am able to figure it out :)
You are welcome! :) I am sure you will find your way around, and there is lots to explore, with plenty of people to share views, ideas, life experiences, hopes, challenges, sorrows, prayers, and joys with. AND, we have cookies! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, or in the User2User tech section :)

N

NoNameMcgee

welcome to cc

:)

looking forward to seeing you around the threads

and i hope God uses this place as a blessing to you

He definitely has for me

aharp

Oct 29, 2017
Welcome inlow! What an interesting name to go by. There must be a story behind it ☺

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello, I'm generally called Inlow. I am an entertainer from Northern Va. I grew up in a Christian Methodist Church, taught Sunday School for a few years (using Theater Arts and music to tell the stories on the Bible) and I found that it was successful. However, There came a time for me to stop.

I'm 41 years old, male, and single and I have an 18 year old son in college. (I sound like I am applying for a dating service- but I have no other idea how to introduce myself in here. )

I love all forms of art- Film, Theatre, Music, Poetry, Stories, etc. I like to write, Some of the work I have done may not be exactly Christian Family Fun Films and can be quite scary to some, but characters I have played in film do not represent who I am.

I love everyone, and I know I am not perfect- I know a lot of my flaws and I strive to be perfect and most importantly- I love Jesus Christ.

I have to use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) as a means to promote my work, but the hatred that is spewed on there makes me sick, I needed to find a home where I felt I could get away from that atmosphere, Although I do love the people on all social medias. So here I am.
Hi brother INLOW,
Praise the Lord, welcome to CC from India, thanks for sharing about you bro, we'll pray for you & your son, God bless you :)

Monica,
India.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Inlow :) Good evening :) Welcome to CC :) 'nice to meet you!

See you around :)

God bless you ❤

T

toinena

Hello New Person. Or Inlow.

Welcome to CC. I hope you will find your way here. There are chatrooms for the talkative, and forums. BDF if you like to stand firm of your believes, Singles if you just want to hang out, Poetry if you are an artsy type as you seem to be, blogs if you are introverte but need to say something profound and prayer if you care for people, as I think you do.

Hatred is everywhere, but here is a lot of love, too. Welcome again, and I hope you will enjoy your time here with us.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Inlow ! Welcome here :) !

Your description is really interesting :D as other said, you 'll find your way here :) .
Blessings.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
None of us is perfect so you will fit right in here. Your introduction is fine and more detailed than a lot of others I have read. There are a lot of good Christian peeps here who for the most part are friendly and supportive. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Nov 3, 2017

Welcome here brother :) God bless you

J

joefizz

None of us is perfect so you will fit right in here. Your introduction is fine and more detailed than a lot of others I have read. There are a lot of good Christian peeps here who for the most part are friendly and supportive. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
And if you don't "fit in" here,you'll find that there's always room for more people to "squeeze in" lol.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Welcome Inlow - Well we got thee download on Inlow ... LOL. Sorry I had to do it! Welcome to our community. May God richly bless you here.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and God bless you :)

inlow

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you everyone for the kind, cheerful, and welcoming words. I appreciate it. I believe I have made the right choice seeking this kind of fellowship out online. I can still do my promotions on other sites and get that out of the way- while maintaining a community relationship with you guys. :) You have all helped me to start off my new year the right way.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you everyone for the kind, cheerful, and welcoming words. I appreciate it. I believe I have made the right choice seeking this kind of fellowship out online. I can still do my promotions on other sites and get that out of the way- while maintaining a community relationship with you guys. :) You have all helped me to start off my new year the right way.
You're welcome :) !

But be careful not to post links that promotes something. Even if it promotes something linked with Christianity. Rules are against it.