Hello, I've been confused on a few issues for a while. They are probably common.
1) god is not gods name? So saying it is blasphemous or not?
2) god as far as I know says nothing about when being human, we receive gods gifts, all. Not defined as alive or afterlife receiving?
3)what is the most common understanding to be a Christian if Christ forgives all? Sin no more to a woman he healed he said, but he was alive so wasn't she under the old testament still?
You can see my confusions, thanks for reading.
1) god is not gods name? So saying it is blasphemous or not?
2) god as far as I know says nothing about when being human, we receive gods gifts, all. Not defined as alive or afterlife receiving?
3)what is the most common understanding to be a Christian if Christ forgives all? Sin no more to a woman he healed he said, but he was alive so wasn't she under the old testament still?
You can see my confusions, thanks for reading.