New seeker to Christainity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

New_Era_change

Feb 7, 2018
Dear All,

This is Ali from middle east. I'm a new seeker to christianity and im interested in knowing religions in general. Currently im muslim by nature since i born. And i after i grown up and studied abroad i have released there is something wrong in my faith. So i was exploring and finding information about all religions and the most captivating me is Christianity and still reading about others beside christianity. I hope to be a family member and know more about this religion. Thanks,

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome abord CC Ali :)

I hope your time here is a blessing to you..

I am always willing to discuss Christianity with Seekers so please feel free to message me at any time.. I will respond when i am online again.. :D

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Ali, feel welcome here :)
Glad to see you seeking the true and only God!!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hi Ali.You are in the right path.Continue learning more about christianity .Welcome and blessings

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Greetings, Al.
Glad u want to seek God. Christianity is not just some other religion, it is the real thing. Welcome. Feel free 2 ask questions. Really looking 4ward 2 ur posts. God Bless.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi There ... Welcome to Christian Chat. :)

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Hi Ali! Welcome!

K

kaylagrl

Dear All,

This is Ali from middle east. I'm a new seeker to christianity and im interested in knowing religions in general. Currently im muslim by nature since i born. And i after i grown up and studied abroad i have released there is something wrong in my faith. So i was exploring and finding information about all religions and the most captivating me is Christianity and still reading about others beside christianity. I hope to be a family member and know more about this religion. Thanks,

What do you feel is wrong in your faith and what is it about Christianity that attracts you? Do you know any Christians personally?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I pray that you eventually make the right choice. Only Jesus Christ can be your Lord and Savior because He was the only one without sin who died on the cross for your sins and mine. That is your only chance of salvation so please give this some considerable though. I hope that this site proves invaluable to you in your spiritual journey. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Feb 10, 2018
Welcome to the Body of Christ brother.
Ask the Holy Spirit into your heart and be healed in Christ, for your faith makes you whole.

In Jesus' name you're healed.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Ali :) Welcome to CC :) Glad to meet you :)

God bless you ❤