New stage of my life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I talk to my cats but they just stare at me. But come to think of it that's what my husband did sometimes too. Lol.
My little Amelia does talk to me. :unsure: She is better than many husbands. :giggle:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I can't imagine going through something like this twice. How did you find the strength to make it through twice?
I guess the answer is that I prayed to God for strength.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi, my name is Debra. I am going through a massive change in my life. My husband of 42years passed away last Aug. He was truly the one God chose for me. Now I have to figure out how to live without him. I couldn't even begin to do it without God in my life.
Hello Debra warm welcomes to you :)