New Tattoo

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I might have proverb 26:20 tattooed right above my upper lip.

Or just a flame on each cheek. Either way, a reminder to not add fuel to the fire.
 
My pup has a rather wolflike quality in shape. And she's definitely a loner so if you saw such a tattoo you'd think it was of a lone wolf. Better nix that idea so people don't think I have lone wolf syndrome.
All things considered, that sounds like a good idea from a sound mind. God bless you and pup.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
My pup has a rather wolflike quality in shape. And she's definitely a loner so if you saw such a tattoo you'd think it was of a lone wolf. Better nix that idea so people don't think I have lone wolf syndrome.
Couldn't you get one of a herd of sheeps?
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
I wouldn't get a tattoo, but if I did, it would be one that washes off.
good-answer-darlene.gif
 
If I saw this, I would immediately know you're an official high cult member -- and would see it as a blatant, public warning to avoid you at all costs. Now, if you had a tattoo of that Athanasian Creed, I'd know you were unquestionably trustworthy and a member of The Only True Saved, but you can't fool me with your fancy heathen sayings!

And I would most definitely NOT not overtly flirt with you, Praise Jesus!

I am finally on my way to becoming the true Rebekah I was told I should strive to be, Praise Jesus!

(Yeah, Rebekah watered a whole bunch of camels for a stranger. But she also lied to and deceived her husband to such a degree that it caused her older son to want to kill the younger and split her family apart for decades. I'm not sure why these things aren't mentioned too when Rebekah is seen as a role model, but that's just me. If God told me to pick a female role model from the Bible, she wouldn't be it, but again, that's just me.)

Hallelujah, my Heathen Harlotry Hijinxes have been cured, Praise Jesus!! 🎉



(For anyone scratching their heads, this is a continuation of some long-running jokes in another thread about tattoos.)

@Lanolin and @McShawn, you had me in absolute stitches in the other thread!

Many kudos to you for your humor! (And Praise Jesus!)
It's tragic when a whole family can be torn apart by a pack of wild wolves
 
If you got one, what would it be?


(Following are the caveats, because nobody can just answer a simple question these days:
- The question of this thread is ignoring whether you think tattoos are right or wrong. This thread is not about that. For the purpose of this thread let us pretend that there is nothing wrong with tattoos that are not blatantly offensive.
- Yes I know some people are going to holler and yell about tattoos being evil anyway. Go ahead and get it off your chest so we can move on with this thread.
- If anyone keeps hollering and yelling about tattoos being evil for the full length of this thread, let the rest of us agree to just completely ignore him and talk around his hollering.
- If you cannot afford one, let us pretend for this thread that you can afford one easily.
- If you do not want one, let us pretend that you have already decided that you do want one, and the only question is what it will be.)

So... What's it gonna be?
A Jewish star with the word heretic in Hebrew written over it
 
Yea whats with that, I see those strange ads sometimes.
It's almost like, do *they* all want us to take the mark of the beast on our foreheads or something stupid like that.
 
If I saw this, I would immediately know you're an official high cult member -- and would see it as a blatant, public warning to avoid you at all costs. Now, if you had a tattoo of that Athanasian Creed, I'd know you were unquestionably trustworthy and a member of The Only True Saved, but you can't fool me with your fancy heathen sayings!

And I would most definitely NOT not overtly flirt with you, Praise Jesus!

I am finally on my way to becoming the true Rebekah I was told I should strive to be, Praise Jesus!

(Yeah, Rebekah watered a whole bunch of camels for a stranger. But she also lied to and deceived her husband to such a degree that it caused her older son to want to kill the younger and split her family apart for decades. I'm not sure why these things aren't mentioned too when Rebekah is seen as a role model, but that's just me. If God told me to pick a female role model from the Bible, she wouldn't be it, but again, that's just me.)

Hallelujah, my Heathen Harlotry Hijinxes have been cured, Praise Jesus!! 🎉



(For anyone scratching their heads, this is a continuation of some long-running jokes in another thread about tattoos.)

@Lanolin and @McShawn, you had me in absolute stitches in the other thread!

Many kudos to you for your humor! (And Praise Jesus!)
Waaaait a minute, Rebekah was a role model? Really?

So the virgin Mary the mother of Jesus has some serious competition from Rebekah the mother of twins Jacob and Esau in the Bible? She was the cause of all this animosity between them?
Just be thankful Jesus was not a twin.


yea changing the subject --- tattoos are old news. Yawn
 
  • Like
Reactions: legion
- If you do not want one, let us pretend that you have already decided that you do want one, and the only question is what it will be.)
I was thinking something along the lines of this:
1778085987711.png followed by the idea of moving there in it's honor...

Buuuuuuuttt since I like being a unique individual and have now discovered that someone beat me to it, I guess i won't be running out to the nearest tatoot artist to get one.

But every time I hear "Tattooine" I must wonder if the inhabitants there all have tattoos?
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Yup. And on Dantooine, traditional home of the Jedi headquarters, all the males are named Dan.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoulsearch
What about...an Edinburgh tattoo?

It would be interesting to have tartan inked all over your body....or maybe not.
 
What about...an Edinburgh tattoo?

It would be interesting to have tartan inked all over your body....or maybe not.
I just googled tartan plaid tattoo. It has been done.

Look for pictures of such and you will see some actually rather impressive art.