New to CC!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 17, 2022
There are few my age in my church. Even with the ones that are, I struggle to fit in. I guess that’s what brings me here… seeking Christian fellowship and to truly feel a part of God’s family. I’m so undeserving to even be part of it.. Forever thankful that God sent his son to save me. He has shown grace upon grace and mercy to this sinner that I might stand blameless before him one day ❤️ “Why should I gain from his reward? I can not give an answer. But this I know with all my heart; His wounds have paid my ransom”

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hello sis ☺ Welcome to the family! Looking forward to your post around the forums 😊

God bless you ❤

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
There are few my age in my church. Even with the ones that are, I struggle to fit in. I guess that’s what brings me here… seeking Christian fellowship and to truly feel a part of God’s family. I’m so undeserving to even be part of it.. Forever thankful that God sent his son to save me. He has shown grace upon grace and mercy to this sinner that I might stand blameless before him one day ❤️ “Why should I gain from his reward? I can not give an answer. But this I know with all my heart; His wounds have paid my ransom”
Hello, smmartin,

Well, you are welcome here with us, Love always, Walter and Debbie :):)

Nov 14, 2022
Welcome, sister in Christ. We, His children, are pilgrims in these dark, vile, unholy times. We need each other more than ever. Happy you found us.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. We are glad you have joined us. From your introduction above, I believe you will find many helpful friends here....one of our main purposes here is to encourage one another in our daily walk with our Lord.

A big welcome to you! May our Heavenly Father bless and keep you always. :)

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hey hope you are going to love it on here there. And hope that we can provide for you that over in not just being friends but family here. As hope you enjoy your stay on here. Feel free to post. Don't be shy at all. Knowing the feeling as being an odd person out not the first nor will be the last time as 48-years old there LOL. But in all seriousness, welcome to the forums my friend.

Nov 17, 2022
Hey hope you are going to love it on here there. And hope that we can provide for you that over in not just being friends but family here. As hope you enjoy your stay on here. Feel free to post. Don't be shy at all. Knowing the feeling as being an odd person out not the first nor will be the last time as 48-years old there LOL. But in all seriousness, welcome to the forums my friend.
Thanks!! I appreciate that

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
REVISED - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Come as you are and bringing God's love being a plus." :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Amen sister! Great intro post! We are so glad you came. :)(y):coffee:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and I'm sure you will fit right in with the fellowship going on here at CC😊 Have fun browsing the Forums and may God bless you and your family!

Nov 11, 2022
Greetings Sister! I am so glad that the Lord has led you here to be in community with us. I pray that that you are well and fulfilled spiritually.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Yo

TexasSwim

Aug 27, 2017
Hello! Welcome to CC! So happy you are here! I hope God shines so bright that others will come to know Him. God bless ya!