New to Christian Chat, New to Christianity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2019
South Carolina
Hello everyone. I was saved by our Lord Jesus Christ in October of 2017. For two years prior I was a devout Muslim. For about 20 years before that I was agnostic. I was raised Catholic, attended Catholic school, yet never TRULY knew the Gospel. And, in my early teens, I decided I knew the truth. Ohh, how little did I know. I never truly opened my heart to Jesus. Well, one day he opened my heart for me and it was the greatest day of my life. Now I KNOW where I am going after I die, praise the Lord. I have a lot of questions, there is so much to learn, and there are so many differences of opinion. For example, I was married once before I was saved. I have heard soooooo many different answers of what I can do now. Everything from I can get remarried to a new wife to I have to stay single or I can only get back together with my ex-wife. It can be very confusing at times. But now that I have prayer, I never worry. I know God has a plan, and I just need to be quiet and listen for his guidance. I am so excited about being on this Chat and am looking forward to becoming friends with some fellow believers!!

Oct 12, 2012
Hello everyone. I was saved by our Lord Jesus Christ in October of 2017. For two years prior I was a devout Muslim. For about 20 years before that I was agnostic. I was raised Catholic, attended Catholic school, yet never TRULY knew the Gospel. And, in my early teens, I decided I knew the truth. Ohh, how little did I know. I never truly opened my heart to Jesus. Well, one day he opened my heart for me and it was the greatest day of my life. Now I KNOW where I am going after I die, praise the Lord. I have a lot of questions, there is so much to learn, and there are so many differences of opinion. For example, I was married once before I was saved. I have heard soooooo many different answers of what I can do now. Everything from I can get remarried to a new wife to I have to stay single or I can only get back together with my ex-wife. It can be very confusing at times. But now that I have prayer, I never worry. I know God has a plan, and I just need to be quiet and listen for his guidance. I am so excited about being on this Chat and am looking forward to becoming friends with some fellow believers!!
Jason B welcome to the CC my brother! Come in cozy up to the fire have a cup of Jesus Jo! 😋

Jan 8, 2019
South Carolina
Jason B welcome to the CC my brother! Come in cozy up to the fire have a cup of Jesus Jo! 😋
Thank you so very much! I can't wait to make some new Christian friends and learn more about our Lord and Savior. And that's a definite on the coffee. Make mine a double haha!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Jason 😊 Good afternoon 😊 Welcome to the family 😊

God bless you ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, welcome to the club! You will get many answers here too.

Dec 9, 2018
Hello JasonB, welcome to CChat-- and welcome to the family (of God as a new Christian)! It's good to have you with us! Keep seeking God's truth and He won't fail to lead you and to help you grow and learn!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Jason :) I pray God's blessings are upon you <3

Nov 22, 2018
F

You welcome JasonB. Feel at home. God will surely provide a guidance if you ask him . His faithful and He is always.

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat Jason..love in Christ Sherril..:) 17952560_1468724816533186_3380037460957973213_n.jpg

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Welcome Jason! Welcome. Have you ever pondered that the one you called your wife may not have been the right fit for you?

Or do you even refuse to ponder that notion at this moment in time?

My belief when it comes to marriage and life long relationships is, when it is right, physical attraction, good heart and an odd desire to put their happiness ahead of yours, something magical and effortless occurs....They also put your joy and happiness ahead of theirs and indirectly you both become satisfied but not in the selfish manner.

Truthfully though: It is a very rare relationship that requires time, patience and work......One party always feels stronger in the beginning and it is up to the other to decide if the fight is worthwhile.....It sucks, I know but if you want it bad and are willing to never quit, it is possible for all.

Well Wishes!

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Hello JasonB. I'm new here too and excited to be here and glad you're my brother. :)