New to the chat thing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kwolfe

Jun 24, 2019
Hello, I’m new to this chat thing, just looking to make friends , in a healthy atmosphere, how is everyone? Oh sorry my name is Kristi

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings Kristi, we are glad that you have joined us and hope that you find many friends and good fellowship here at Christian Chat. We look forward to posting with you. Welcome!:)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Kristi 😊Good morning!Welcome to CC 😊 glad to meet you 😊

God bless you ❤

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Hello Kristi my daughter has the same name , it is lovely!! Nice to meet you!! Her middle name is Renea!!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and glad you are here. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to Christian Chat Forums, Kristi! The atmosphere is healthy most of the time, but creeps do creep in occasionally:( I consider this place my home at this point in my life. The best people I have ever met, I have met here. I can still remember when this was all new to me. It took time to learn how to just jump in and post. It is the only way they will know you are there. God bless you, dear sister. Godspeed!:)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Kristi .You have a beautiful name :D .God bless you <3

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Hello, I’m new to this chat thing, just looking to make friends , in a healthy atmosphere, how is everyone? Oh sorry my name is Kristi
Welcome,blessings.... Love grows true in these forums!

Oct 12, 2012
Hey Kristi 👋 glad you made it welcome to the CC pic a forum and listen or get chatting! 😀

Kwolfe

Jun 24, 2019
Thank you for the awesome welcome, I spend most of my days with two toddlers, appreciate adult conversation lol

Kwolfe

Jun 24, 2019
Welcome to Christian Chat Forums, Kristi! The atmosphere is healthy most of the time, but creeps do creep in occasionally:( I consider this place my home at this point in my life. The best people I have ever met, I have met here. I can still remember when this was all new to me. It took time to learn how to just jump in and post. It is the only way they will know you are there. God bless you, dear sister. Godspeed!:)

Thank you, appreciate the warm welcome, hopefully I’ll figure this out. Lol 😁

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Kristi! Glad to have you aboard. You did bring a life jacket, right? ;)

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Kristi! Welcome to CC! Oh boy TWO toddlers! Was JUST there myself (+ a newborn), only I didn't have CC at the time:(. They're all school aged now. Well feel free to shout out if ya ever need "help"!
Blessings!

Kwolfe

Jun 24, 2019
Hi Kristi! Welcome to CC! Oh boy TWO toddlers! Was JUST there myself (+ a newborn), only I didn't have CC at the time:(. They're all school aged now. Well feel free to shout out if ya ever need "help"!
Blessings!
Hello, thank you, it’s number 5, and number 7 , of 11 grand babies lol just never expected to be raising little ones again, I’m trusting in God, I have an amazing church family, thanks again!