New to the game

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soonerman

Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone!! God Bless. I am certainly new to this forum and I am blessed to be here. I have looked around at some of the comments on different posts and feel like I am back in some of the churches that I had to leave. So many people worried about being “right” instead of just listening. I saw where one member told another about a post they had made to “stop reading your bible”. If this is not a forum where people just lift each other up instead of arguing, let me know so I can look elsewhere. God Bless and all my prayers to everyone. I love all of you and pray for nothing but Gods good fortune for you all. Soonerman

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I feel that this site has been a tremendous blessing for me and for others that I know as well. Perhaps God steered you to this site for a reason. Take some time to get to know who the members are that are worth knowing and worth knowing well. There are some wonderful peeps here. Please don't judge the site by the comments of a few opinionated members. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Stay out of the bible discussion forum and you'll be fine. That's where 99.9% of the arguing goes on...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Stay out of the bible discussion forum and you'll be fine. That's where 99.9% of the arguing goes on...
How right you are Lady Blue. A couple weeks ago I was there and offered to pray for someone who then said that I was going to hell. It' OK, he's been banished.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone!! God Bless. I am certainly new to this forum and I am blessed to be here. I have looked around at some of the comments on different posts and feel like I am back in some of the churches that I had to leave. So many people worried about being “right” instead of just listening. I saw where one member told another about a post they had made to “stop reading your bible”. If this is not a forum where people just lift each other up instead of arguing, let me know so I can look elsewhere. God Bless and all my prayers to everyone. I love all of you and pray for nothing but Gods good fortune for you all. Soonerman
Hi, and welcome! So you know of a place where Christians aren't like this? I read of complaints about churches, but can you tell me what you did to make those churches better?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, and welcome! So you know of a place where Christians aren't like this? I read of complaints about churches, but can you tell me what you did to make those churches better?
To clarify, sir, I've been where you are, and realize that I haven't found a perfect church yet. So, now I go not to see what the church can do for me, but rather what I can do for the church. I learned that it was easy for me to see what I thought was wrong, but harder to see how I could help. I now focus on the latter, and no longer see so much of the former. Does that make sense to you?

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :)God bless you

Soonerman

Apr 14, 2018
I left and found the perfect church. One where everyone just lifts each other up. Awesome pastor. I am so blessed

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Welcome Soonerman, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Are you from Oklahoma? You can get in or stay out of arguments depending where you post. Beware BDF.

awesome-glitter-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I left and found the perfect church. One where everyone just lifts each other up. Awesome pastor. I am so blessed
Awesome! I haven't found one like that, but I'm content with the ones I visit.