NEW to the site. Now in Arizona, formerly from New England

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

aaron71062

Junior Member
Mar 17, 2016
5
2
3
Hi, Everyone!

My name is Aaron and I'm originally from Massachusetts but I now live in Tucson, Arizona.
How did I end up here? Well, thank my wife Chris for that. She got a transfer to Tucson early in 2015 and we moved to Tucson last March following one of the worst winters imaginable back in the Boston. Seemed we had a snowstorm every other week! It's been a dream to experience our first winter together without a single snowflake. On the other hand, we got to see snow cover the Catalina Mountains to our north, which we can see from our backyard.

I was born in July of 1962 on the day the Telstar satellite was successfuly launched into space. As for Chris, she was born in Ohio in 1967 but spent most of her life before meeting me online in northern West Virginia. We met online in 2001 and tied the knot in early 2002. We celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary on April 6.

We could use some prayers as we deal with some difficulties that came about as a result of our moving. At least we're glad to have found a good church here just outside of the city in the hills. Hills and mountains surround Tucson in every direction.

Hope to make some good friends on here.
God bless​!
 
Great to have you join us Chris. I have recently spent 8 years in Maine so I understand about harsh winters. Lived in Michigan for 28 years too and it is no picnic there either. All together I have lived in Florida for 22 years, mostly in the Orlando area and now living in Clearwater. I love the mountains out west. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi Aaron!

Let us know if you need anything!

May Jesus bless you!!

Alex