New to this chat

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jay333

Member
Feb 10, 2018
41
2
0
New to this chat

Hello everyone.
Greetings to you in Jesus name.

My name is Jay. God saved me when I was 30. I am currently 38 and God is good! :)
God bless you.
 
Amen!


Hi! Jay :) Welcome to CC :) hope you will like it here :)




God bless you ❤
 
Hey Jay! - I want to just say without pay, "Welcome in all the way!" We try not to stray from His way, like a sleigh on a tray. So help us weigh in with thoughts and let us yea God today! I'm less into ballet than the bikeway myself, and would rather play on my birthday in the beltway, but before I go totally astray - I pray you will stay and pray all day while we keep from the sway of the in and out of our day. Its' the Lord's way or the highway - yea?!! What do ya say? Welcome!!! ... Nice to meet you today Jay! Hey, Hey, Hey!
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone.
Greetings to you in Jesus name.

My name is Jay. God saved me when I was 30. I am currently 38 and God is good! :)
God bless you.
Tell us a little bit about yourself Jay.
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
I'm new to this so if I don't directly respond to you please don't be offended.
Thank you for welcoming me to the chat. All of you have a wonderful day in JESUS. :)

This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. Amen.
 
hey jay… welcome to CC! :D you can actually just click "reply with quote" which is just beneath the person's post whom you want to reply back to. so, you dont have to worryy about not directly responding to someone :)
 
Hello Jay, how are you doing? Glad to have you here on cc. I look forward to posting with you. :cool:


5e78affab2547d678e4c5458dd931381.gif