New to this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 12, 2019
I am new to posting and have little to no knowledge about how to navigate and use the threads and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Isn't that what we are here to do? D

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and Greetings. We are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here. I suggest that you stay with the forums and find a thread that interests you. You will soon learn how to navigate around. It will not take long. Welcome. :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC! (waves friendly greeting with mortal hands to everlastingarms)

I suggest you read the "Sticky" posts at the top of each forum. They provide a lot of basic information. The "REPLY" button is your friend; when you reply to someone's post (even your own, to add more), everyone else will know who you are addressing.

After you click "Post reply", you have five minutes to make edits before the post is permanent. I suggest proofreading your post before clicking it. :)

For most other things, you'll learn as you go. By the way, make sure you read the Site Rules.

Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC! (waves friendly greeting with mortal hands to everlastingarms)

I suggest you read the "Sticky" posts at the top of each forum. They provide a lot of basic information. The "REPLY" button is your friend; when you reply to someone's post (even your own, to add more), everyone else will know who you are addressing.

After you click "Post reply", you have five minutes to make edits before the post is permanent. I suggest proofreading your post before clicking it. :)

For most other things, you'll learn as you go. By the way, make sure you read the Site Rules.
Thank you for the suggestions. You are my first respondent ever. I will keep working at it as much as I can. Forgive me if I am slow going. D

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and glad to meet you. To see Bible discussion threads, go way to the top and tap 'what's new' and it will show a page of most recent BDF threads. For all forums tap Christian Forums and you will see the different forums list. Remember, after you post a reply, reread it because you can change it only within 5 minutes. Hope this helps, along with the other ones here, God bless!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
It is not difficult to navigate on cc.Welcome <3

Oct 12, 2012
I am new to posting and have little to no knowledge about how to navigate and use the threads and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Isn't that what we are here to do? D
Hey D what up?! Don't get in any hurry just roam around until u find two or three people talking about something that interests you and join in and let them know ur new and making friends, or something like that!! 🤠