New to this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 14, 2021
Hello All, new to this, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is having a blessed say. West Mids, UK.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Hey! 😄 Shall I finish your username? “Who can be against me!?” lol Welcome to ChristianChat. Hopefully you find yourself engaging in thought provoking discussions.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello All, new to this, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is having a blessed say. West Mids, UK.
Welcome to Christian Chat!
Looks like your off to a good start, you said Hi and let us know your here😀!

Feel free to look about, jump into to the knees that draw you to them, but don't forget or underestimate the ones designed to bring us together just to have some good clean fun too😁!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, dear sister!:):coffee: Like your name!(y) God bless your day/night also.:)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Welcome to cc i hope you enjoy your stay. ill look forward to seeing more of your post.

Praise God for your user name hopefully no one will come against you lol.

god bless you and keep you :).

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC! Pour a cuppa and jump in joyfully.

Ahem...

Into the conversation, not the cup (that would be messy, and you might be thought of as a little "off"). ;)

Jun 14, 2021
Welcome to Christian Chat!
Looks like your off to a good start, you said Hi and let us know your here😀!

Feel free to look about, jump into to the knees that draw you to them, but don't forget or underestimate the ones designed to bring us together just to have some good clean fun too😁!
Thanks for the welvome. :)

Jun 14, 2021
Welcome to cc i hope you enjoy your stay. ill look forward to seeing more of your post.

Praise God for your user name hopefully no one will come against you lol.

god bless you and keep you :).
Thanks @de-emerald much appreciated. Might take me a while to get familiar with this. I'm looking forward to good christian friendships and support.

Jun 14, 2021
Hey! 😄 Shall I finish your username? “Who can be against me!?” lol Welcome to ChristianChat. Hopefully you find yourself engaging in thought provoking discussions.
@BenFTW looking forward to the conversations and support. Might take me a few days/years to figure how to navigate this though. Lol

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and glad you are part of the fellowship here at CC:) God bless you and hope you enjoy your time here!