NEW USER, "HI I'M LEVI"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 18, 2021
I would love to answer any questions about the bible.

I would love to have conversation about life, the world, and godliness.

If you are looking for a debate, let's please keep it friendly and professional.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

If you are looking for a debate, let's please keep it friendly and professional.
I believe that you might find the Bible Discussion Forum (BDF) worth checking out. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"There are no words for some words put forth."..........:unsure:

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

Hi there L.B. and Welcome to Christian chat!

Sure, would like to chat with you sometime, other than today 😄 (a wee tad buzy on this end right now, just wanted to say Welcome).

May God Bless you with His Mercy, Peace, Love and Protection all of your days.

Look forward to chatting sometime 😀!

See ya about the threads!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and you came to the right site for Bible Discussions:) However, no guarantees on how courteous the outcome may be, lol. Many interesting topics to browse through so I pray your time here is blessed!

Sep 18, 2021
Hi there L.B. and Welcome to Christian chat!

Sure, would like to chat with you sometime, other than today 😄 (a wee tad buzy on this end right now, just wanted to say Welcome).

May God Bless you with His Mercy, Peace, Love and Protection all of your days.

Look forward to chatting sometime 😀!

See ya about the threads!

Very cool! thank you!

Sep 18, 2021
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I look forward to bible discussion with all of you!

Sep 18, 2021
Nice to meet you and you came to the right site for Bible Discussions:) However, no guarantees on how courteous the outcome may be, lol. Many interesting topics to browse through so I pray your time here is blessed!
Thank you