New User

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SadBunny

Apr 15, 2024
Good Afternoon, My friends!!

I'm new here, you can call me Bunny for now! I'm 23, and while I am new to this forum, and well, Christianity as a whole, I am always eager to learn and ask questions for better understanding.

I hope to meet and talk with several of you lovely individuals <3

Sending love, joy, and health to you all!
:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi 'Bunny for now', lol jk, welcome to CC and lovely to have you joining us! Have fun browsing the Forums and jump in when you're ready. God bless & keep you🙏🌹 (why SadBunny?)

Hawkeye77

Apr 4, 2024
Thank you Bunny. It's nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful time here.

SadBunny

Apr 15, 2024
Hi 'Bunny for now', lol jk, welcome to CC and lovely to have you joining us! Have fun browsing the Forums and jump in when you're ready. God bless & keep you🙏🌹 (why SadBunny?)
I'm glad to be here! Very excited to be surrounded by such caring individuals! (haha it's quite a long story for the forum <3)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am new to this forum, and well, Christianity as a whole

^ Gospel of John is often recommended as a great place to start reading the Bible.
This movie is a word-for-Word portrayal of John's gospel.

Have you heard of the Alpha Course?

There are 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

I'm new here, you can call me Bunny for now! I'm 23, and while I am new to this forum, and well, Christianity as a whole, I am always eager to learn and ask questions for better understanding.

Welcome

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com

Welcome Bunny! As you study the Bible and spend time on your knees getting to know Jesus better, you should find yourself a happy bunny.

Aug 2, 2009
Hi Sad Bunny. My avatar used to be 'Sad Ninja'. But now it's just donuts because someone said they liked my donut picture. Now I'm just a sad donut.