New world order: Fema camps: Martial law; RFID implants

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You may think they're failing ,but actually... unsuccessful attempts is gain for them

Lol nay, they fail too much, and every unsuccessful attempt and all the facts in the world prove their NWO is futile and pointless, if we even assume that is the agenda. Plus you know, to go all biblical about it, considerring the earth shall be dissolved with fervent heat, this means they failed before they could even begin.
 
Lol nay, they fail too much, and every unsuccessful attempt and all the facts in the world prove their NWO is futile and pointless, if we even assume that is the agenda. Plus you know, to go all biblical about it, considerring the earth shall be dissolved with fervent heat, this means they failed before they could even begin.


Of course they fail.

The bible say they only will success in the last seven years before His second coming.
 
Yes I've been watching the Alex Jones show on infowars.com to see whats going on behind the scenes in the US, it has been a real eye opener for me. Phillip1980 have you been telling people about your dreams? Have you ever heard a guy called Ken Peters? He is someone who had dreams as you described but I think he used to have them in the 90's or something, prophetic dreams describing things today that wasn't even about then, look it up on YouTube just type in Ken Peters, the videos about 2hrs long.

Yeah he is for real, he had a long dream about the end and about his personal testimony. He also received visions. My dreams were all shorter but I have had many.
 
I'm not saying I completely got Revelations worked out but I'm all but certain that the seals precede the seven years of tribulation. Now that's a great deal of suffering prior to any chance of rapture. As well I believe the multitudes dressed in white from Rev: 7 are the Christians who die just from famines, killing, plagues, and natural disasters.
I suggest that the following Order of Events is biblically accurate:

Abomination Of Desolation
Great Tribulation
Trumpet 1
Trumpet 2
Trumpet 3
Trumpet 4
Trumpet 5
Trumpet 6
Heaven / Temple Opened
JESUS
Trumpet 7
Resurrection & Rapture
Pre-Wrath
Vial 1
Vial 2
Vial 3
Vial 4
Vial 5
Vial 6
Armageddon
Vial 7
Marriage Supper


( The above list comes from my 'Order Of Events' chart. Please see my signature. )

I believe that the seals represent things past, present, and future -- each one successively being "opened" over the past ~ 2000 years ( "placing us at number 5 being due some time right about now, plus or minus" ) up until a certain point in the future -- and that, the events described in the sixth seal passage overlap the trumpet events, as well as the vials also.

I believe the seals unfold over a long period of time.
I believe the trumpet events unfold over a much shorter period of time; but, that it is at least 3.5 years long.
I believe the vials unfold over a very short period of time.

:-)
 
Alot of you people aren't going to like this, but David_1 is correct. Bearing false witness is slander. Anyone who creates/believes conspiracies about ANY government leader without proof(which means going on assumption) is slandering them. This doesn't mean you have to support your government leader, but you are not to lie about him either no matter how corrupt you think he is. If the government is forcing you to go against your faith then of course you are to stand against it, but conspiracy theories have little truth and more assumption than anything. People need to be careful what they believe, and what they tell.
I don't support Obama, but I don't hate him. He is the president of the USA, and I am commanded BY GOD to submit to his authority(Romans 13). Now if I wake up in the morning, and find out Obama signed executive orders saying we can no longer worship God then of course I will stand against him. That isn't bearing false witness.
Coming up with ideas about the NWO, and looking at YouTube for evidence instead of looking toward the bible for guidance when confronted with a questionable government might just get you in the HOT seat with the big guy upstairs.

I have done alot of studying on this and anarchy is not righeous.

Uh, You are aware Obama considers anyone who is christian, is against abortion, ect,ect a domestic terrorist right?

He is NOT my president, He is a thief and a liar.
 
I dreamed of tornadoes many times (probably symbolic for nat disasters). I saw one hit Hannibal MO.
Economic collapse
Total societal collapse with rampant murders especially of children for the specific purpose of evil.
No food
Chinese troops
Concentration camps
A church betrayed me to the government
Nuclear war (we barely even respond)
The antichrist
The evil spirit of the false prophet
And more.

I take it that you are closest to the west coast?
 
A bit late to be worrying about financial collapse, after it's happened.

Might of been a better idea to strictly regulate Wall Street before this happened. Not cheer on de-regulation and cheer on wars.

Wars happen because the majority of the populace want them to happen.

Wall Street collapses because it's designed to collapse. It's fuelled by greed and the need for profit. Deregulating it, just speeds on a collapse and makes the collapse bigger.


The truth is, the whole of human history has been worse off than we are. Has faced bigger collapses that were more devastating.

Rome as an official Christian country was destroyed (sacked).

We can decide to live sensibly, or we can blindly follow the rhetoric of Politicians on both sides and worship big business.

Incorrect. It has not yet collapsed.

be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
 
You're right! That's truly happening in our country now due to economic issues. Unfortunately, over the last few years, the Federal Emergency Management Agency hasn't made several friends. Federal Emergency Management Agency has sent out letters insisting that 5,560 individuals repay $21 million in emergency funds. One senator has recently floated a bill that would stop these payments.
 
There is nothing new under the sun, troubles will come and they will pass. Anti-Christs will come and they will pass. There is no final eschaton.
 
I believe the world is winding down. I am not afraid...Jesus got my back whether in heaven or on earth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
This is the Beast. The internet. To communicate and control in every language. To control buying and selling, with the chip already approved by the F.D.A as an implant. This was pushed through by Tommy Thompson, former governor of Wisconsin and head of Health and human Services and who then was hired to the board of directors of the drug company that invented the chip 3 months after his resignation. This internet is also how all countries will be able to watch the 2 witnesses testify and be killed as prophesied in Revelation. It is not wrong to be alert and aware that these things are near and to say so to wake this sleeping generation as they will be lining up to take the mark "for their own good."
 
This is the Beast. The internet. To communicate and control in every language. To control buying and selling, with the chip already approved by the F.D.A as an implant. This was pushed through by Tommy Thompson, former governor of Wisconsin and head of Health and human Services and who then was hired to the board of directors of the drug company that invented the chip 3 months after his resignation. This internet is also how all countries will be able to watch the 2 witnesses testify and be killed as prophesied in Revelation. It is not wrong to be alert and aware that these things are near and to say so to wake this sleeping generation as they will be lining up to take the mark "for their own good."

So somehow this 'chip' that was pushed 'approved' in America(which isnt even mentioned in bible prophecy) is going to be the same worldwide mark of the beast as in revelation? OK sure, since we can really force other countries to take a chip we use ourselves... sigh

And if the is the beast who is the false prophet? Youtube? Facebook? Gmail?
 
Just for my information. Why do all of the videos and pictures I have seen of Bigfoot been fuzzy?
 
Just for my information. Why do all of the videos and pictures I have seen of Bigfoot been fuzzy?
Perhaps Mrs. Bigfoot took the videos and pictures?

Maybe she had too much of a problem keeping the fur from her hands away from the front of the camera lens...

:)
 
Archie 14 hi. I'm in West Australia and 1st time on this site. I've been keeping my eye on the USA particularly in relation to bible prophecy. I do believe there is much going on behind the scenes re the so called "elite" and the NWO and its mortifying to say the least. I hear you and believe it won't be too long before its happening full swing over here too. God bless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
You hear very little on mainstream media I think because it is controlled by the "elite" and they only tell you what they want you to know. When they usher in the NWO they don't want people resisting and their goal is to keep as many people ignorant as possible. Some Christian alternate nwws sites tell you what's going on but it won't be too long before "the faceless corporation" as I call them wipe these sites off the internet. Apparently there is talk of the internet going biometric. That means users will have to log in with biometric I'D. Those who refuse the I'D won't be ableto log Iin. Don't know when that will be though.