Hi everyone. My name is David. I’m looking for friends. I’m trying to break unhealthy social app habits so I thought a christian chat forum might provide some wholesome friendships and conversations to keep me distracted.
Hello David. Welcome. I am also new to the CC site. It is very easy to get into unhealthy habits, especially where social media is concerned. I wish you all the best in your struggle (if indeed it is a struggle). God bless!Hi everyone. My name is David. I’m looking for friends. I’m trying to break unhealthy social app habits so I thought a christian chat forum might provide some wholesome friendships and conversations to keep me distracted.
I looks like you have come to the right place in finding wholesome friendship and conversation. This site is the only social media that I use and it has been a blessing for me for almost 5 years. Glad to have you onboard. Welcome to CC.Hi everyone. My name is David. I’m looking for friends. I’m trying to break unhealthy social app habits so I thought a christian chat forum might provide some wholesome friendships and conversations to keep me distracted.
Glad to have you onboard with us as too. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.Hello David. Welcome. I am also new to the CC site. It is very easy to get into unhealthy habits, especially where social media is concerned. I wish you all the best in your struggle (if indeed it is a struggle). God bless!
Hi everyone. My name is David. I’m looking for friends. I’m trying to break unhealthy social app habits so I thought a christian chat forum might provide some wholesome friendships and conversations to keep me distracted.
Welcome to CC nice to meet you. Hey, you just need to get involved in certain threads, trust me they can keep you going for a while!Hi everyone. My name is David. I’m looking for friends. I’m trying to break unhealthy social app habits so I thought a christian chat forum might provide some wholesome friendships and conversations to keep me distracted.