New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 18, 2019
For the most part, I feel mentally broken and words are hard to say comprehensively. My sentences are all strange and weird. I joke at times in real life, but so far, I haven't enjoyed doing so too much, because the old people I hung out with made crude jokes and I feel like they taint my relationship with God. I isolate myself alot, but what i've found it is I'm small and i know nothing, so I need help. I've tried some problem solving with God to help me find the rot of problems, but the devil has robbed me and beaten me up some many times, I'm as weak as they come. I afraid of everyone leaving me, I'm hoping here I could find some assistance in my relationship with God. I feel so blind in all of this

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC. It sounds like you do need to be encouraged by Christian friends and there are many here. Take a look at the different forums and see if you'd feel comfortable posting your situation there. I did when I first signed on.
For the most part, I'd say we all are in the process of growing and helping each other. I hope to see you around the forums as this is basically an intro forum.
God bless!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, M1chael! I hope you find the support you need. :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. TabinRivCA above is right: scroll through the various forums to find a thread where you feel comfortable to interact with others.

There are many very caring members here who could give you some advice. And perhaps you can give some advice and help to others. That is indeed one of the purposes of CC.

We look forward to posting with you and wish you God's blessings. We are glad you found us.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Not fitting in with the world isn't neccesarilly a bad thing.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The world treated our Savior pretty badly.

Luke 23
23:26 And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear [it] after Jesus.
23:27 And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him.
23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
23:30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
23:31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

I will be you friend. Many others here want to be your friends. Best of all, Jesus loved us, even before we loved Him.

Welcome and God bless you, Michael.

Oct 12, 2012
For the most part, I feel mentally broken and words are hard to say comprehensively. My sentences are all strange and weird. I joke at times in real life, but so far, I haven't enjoyed doing so too much, because the old people I hung out with made crude jokes and I feel like they taint my relationship with God. I isolate myself alot, but what i've found it is I'm small and i know nothing, so I need help. I've tried some problem solving with God to help me find the rot of problems, but the devil has robbed me and beaten me up some many times, I'm as weak as they come. I afraid of everyone leaving me, I'm hoping here I could find some assistance in my relationship with God. I feel so blind in all of this
God loves you bro! Welcome to the CC, Michael!! 🙏😇

G

Godsgirl83

Hiya M1chaeL. Glad you found your way here to CC. Welcome! Well, like others have said, scroll and click around here. You're sure to find threads of interest and answers and if you don't, well feel free to start one that suites you. Sometimes it's easier to open up online, sometimes it just feels "safer". Remember Jesus loves you and so do we!
Blessings!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello M1chael, welcome to CChat :)

As for feeling broken and weak, I know that's no fun, but at least there is a very positive side to it (especially for Christians). Here's some of what the Bible has to say in regard to this:

2 Corinthians 12
7 Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself!
8 Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me.
9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Pastor/Theologian Charles Spurgeon had a very positive outlook and understanding about the many difficulties that he faced in this life as well, saying:

"I've learned to kiss the waves that throw me up against the Rock of Ages":)

So my advice to you is to keep hanging in there, growing in the knowledge and understanding of God and His word (treasuring His word in your heart day by day/moment by moment .. Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3), praying and seeking Him and His guidance 'in' everything, and trusting Him 'with' everything .. Proverbs 3:5-6.

You are a child of God, so you have been loved by Him ... from before you were you :) IOW, He has loved you from everlasting .. Jeremiah 31:3, and He will not fail to see you through the deepest waters of your life. He will, in fact, turn what you see as bad things in the moment into something wonderful, because you are His child, because He loves you and wants the very best for you .. Romans 8:28, 32.

The cool thing is, He can see what we cannot, the "big picture" (if you will) of our lives, so He knows how to grow us up in His Son like we could never hope to do apart Him, yes! And this He promises us He will do .. e.g. Philippians 1:6, 2:13, though the journey may not always be a pleasant one .. e.g. Hebrews 12:7-11.

As for friends, you need not worry about true brothers/sisters in Christ leaving you. After all, we are family, yes :)

God bless you! (Jeremiah 29:11)

~Deut

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi again @M1chaeL, have you approached your pastor (and/or youth pastor) about all of this yet? If not, why not go in and see him since the Bible tells us that the Lord has given us His underservants, our wonderful pastors, to guide us, help us, and watch over us .. Hebrews 13:17. Your pastor will, no doubt, be able to give you some great advice and direction, and he can begin to pray for you about all of this too, once he knows about it, that is ;)

~Deut

J

Jen1167

Hello Michael., I struggle with this too. You can talk to me any time