B
betty047
Guest
Hello
I’m betty nice to be here
Having issues downloading app
I’m betty nice to be here
Having issues downloading app
Welcome.Hello
I’m betty nice to be here
Having issues downloading app
GBU Amen and thank youHello @betty047, welcome to CChat!! I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us too
As for the Chat App, I don't use it, so I will not be able to help you with that, but someone will I'm sure.
God bless you!
~Deut
1 Thessalonians 523 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
Hello
I’m betty nice to be here
Having issues downloading app
thank youHello Betty, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
![]()
![]()
thank you i'm new to new to this i will look into signature lineW E L C O M E
T O
C H R I S T I A N
C H A T
!
!
!
![]()