New!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2022
Debbie here from state of Arkansas!!! Excited to hear from everyone the wisdom of Our LORD He has imparted to you!!!

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Debbie!
Welcome to CC.
There are so many wonderful threads to spend time in, some serious, some just for fun.....
There's something for everyone.
I hope you enjoy the time you spend here, and look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Thank you for being you and a smiling profile pic."

G

Godsgirl83

i'm totally new here and just kinda lost at the moment and where to go and what to do...can someone please guide me a little bit?
Hello Sophia, welcome to CC.
So this is the forums.
On the main page is the forum list, and if you click on one you will find the threads for that section.
Like this conversation here is a thread....... people can click and read anytime.
You can reply to any thread that is already active, and it will be seen right away (such as when you posted here).
If you want to start your own thread, it will not show right away because all new threads are reviewed by the site moderators before being posting publicly. They are not always logged on, so sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes not.
If you want to comment to someone's comment directly you can hit "reply" at the bottom of their post and it will copy/quote them in your typing box.
The users here are from all over the world, so the activity levels vary throughout the day.
It's 2:30am for me, so I hope this makes sense.
Enjoy your time on CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Debbie here from state of Arkansas!!! Excited to hear from everyone the wisdom of Our LORD He has imparted to you!!!
I live in Tennessee having relocated from Florida last year, so I guess that makes us neighbors. Excited to have you onboard with us sharing the wisdom of the Lord. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) Have fun browsing the Forums and may God bless you and your family!