Newbie in the forum

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mgo2

Junior Member
Dec 23, 2017
6
0
0
Hi Everyone.

I'm malou and i'm new here in this forum. I like to meet new friends here.
 
We all were new once. This is a great place to meet new friends. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
And now i will have my quiet time with God now :-) (reading the bible and praying)
 
Hi Everyone.

I'm malou and i'm new here in this forum. I like to meet new friends here.

Hey! Kumusta kabayan? :) Welcome to CC!




Have a fantastic Tuesday!




God bless you ❤
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!