Nibiru

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Is there anyone else on here following Nibiru or Planet X? I don't believe everything I see but there is some definite plausibility here. If it is just an Internet hoax, bravo! You got me. If not, I suppose we are in for a nasty ride. Your thoughts...

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I had to google this to find out what you were talking about, whether it's true, 99.999999% chance it's not. I pull this quote from Wikipedia...
"She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity."

Okay, so what the heck is the point of warning people about such destruction if there is no way out of it?

Nov 26, 2012
There is quite a bit more than that about it. There are images of it. As well Google sky blacked out a chunk out of the image where it was supposed to be. If it is real it makes sense about the FEMA camps, the underground bunker cities, seed banks, and why Russia was asked for 15000 men to assist the US in the event of Martial Law. As well Vatican has been monitoring something coming. There are more than a few pics about the two suns in the sky. In the spring it is supposed to start being more visible in the southern sky. Like I said if it's a hoax, it's a good one. There are also universities posting stuff that Google removed. I'm a little surprised something as significant as this would go by barely noticed. The Bible predicts even before Tribulation many catastrophes would take place. Something is messing with the planets the sun and the moon. If you can figure it out, please let me know. Maybe the Mayans knew something after all.

Nov 26, 2012
There is quite a bit more than that about it. There are images of it. As well Google sky blacked out a chunk out of the image where it was supposed to be. If it is real it makes sense about the FEMA camps, the underground bunker cities, seed banks, and why Russia was asked for 15000 men to assist the US in the event of Martial Law. As well Vatican has been monitoring something coming. There are more than a few pics about the two suns in the sky. In the spring it is supposed to start being more visible in the southern sky. Like I said if it's a hoax, it's a good one. There are also universities posting stuff that Google removed. I'm a little surprised something as significant as this would go by barely noticed. The Bible predicts even before Tribulation many catastrophes would take place. Something is messing with the planets the sun and the moon. If you can figure it out, please let me know. Maybe the Mayans knew something after all. I guess the point of knowing is if you knew your days were numbered would you spend them more wisely? If you thought one third of the population would perish would you tell somebody about Christ? If you heard a two hundred foot tidal wave might redefine the coastline would you warn anyone? The Bible states many catastrophes would occur before Tribulation. Not everyone will die but a little preparation may ease the suffering.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
Is there anyone else on here following Nibiru or Planet X? I don't believe everything I see but there is some definite plausibility here. If it is just an Internet hoax, bravo! You got me. If not, I suppose we are in for a nasty ride. Your thoughts...
Lets just put it this way. if you believe in Nibiru, then for only 10,000 dollars I will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

Thetonyd7

Jun 30, 2014
It's true Hungry, but do not fear; this is a cyclical venture and Mother Earth has been through this before. We have a lot of support, but if the going gets tough, seek shelter, have some food ready/water/supplies. Shouldn't last that long. Try not to listen to the deniers, as they are telling you not to prepare in the same fashion as if a tornado or hurricane or other disaster is coming and will get you killed. Denying Heavenly bodies is truly the opposite of Christian. Btw, there's a lot more going on out there than a previously unmentioned planet, look for yourself.

Thetonyd7

Jun 30, 2014
I had to google this to find out what you were talking about, whether it's true, 99.999999% chance it's not. I pull this quote from Wikipedia...
"She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity."

Okay, so what the heck is the point of warning people about such destruction if there is no way out of it?
There is a way to survive, is why.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The safest place to be is in Christ.

Nov 26, 2012
It’s funny, when this thread popped up in my notifications I forgot that I started it. I’m still a little surprised that more Christians weren’t interested. Since I started this thread I have done more reading that steers me either towards the eminent passing of a Heavenly body or using the story as a “false flag” event ushering in the Beast system. Either way Revelations describes the event perfectly, as the passing of a planet.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Staying in Christ here, ALWAYS the safest place to be.

Nov 26, 2012
That is a very spiritual answer and truly of benefit for our souls and to emotionally deal with unavoidable pain. However, for those of us who understand that prophecy is often given to avoid some pain, perhaps more consideration should be applied.

If my dad said, “Son, I will always love you, and provide what you need and protect you. Now, don’t play in the street because of traffic,” telling us about danger IS protection. That’s why he/He warned us.

Dec 12, 2013
It’s funny, when this thread popped up in my notifications I forgot that I started it. I’m still a little surprised that more Christians weren’t interested. Since I started this thread I have done more reading that steers me either towards the eminent passing of a Heavenly body or using the story as a “false flag” event ushering in the Beast system. Either way Revelations describes the event perfectly, as the passing of a planet.
Just a few points to ponder....

In Luke 21 the people do look up in fear of the things coming upon the earth.

In Revelation when the 6th seal is initiated the people of the earth hide in the "dens" caves etc....the word dens when studied equates to something that has been prepared like BUNKERS and there seems to be ample evidence that the rich are preparing bunkers as we type.

And there seems to be ample historical evidence that many civilizations has pictures in stone depicting a 10th massive body (planet) within our system......one such account from the Sumerians

Nov 26, 2012
Just a few points to ponder....

In Luke 21 the people do look up in fear of the things coming upon the earth.

In Revelation when the 6th seal is initiated the people of the earth hide in the "dens" caves etc....the word dens when studied equates to something that has been prepared like BUNKERS and there seems to be ample evidence that the rich are preparing bunkers as we type.

And there seems to be ample historical evidence that many civilizations has pictures in stone depicting a 10th massive body (planet) within our system......one such account from the Sumerians

Yes! Still there is much more to ponder that coincide with less advanced civilizations being built on the ruins of technologically advanced civilizations. It’s like every so many years there is a reset. In all honesty if their was a catastrophe, how much technology would be passed on. Most people don’t even know how to make an electric circuit, let alone how to construct the materials to make one. We would be thrust back into the “stone ages” focusing resources on basic survival, unless...the world elites were aware of this probability ahead of time. In that scenario, they could make preparations elevating their status to a one world government that nobody could challenge.

Dec 12, 2013
Yes! Still there is much more to ponder that coincide with less advanced civilizations being built on the ruins of technologically advanced civilizations. It’s like every so many years there is a reset. In all honesty if their was a catastrophe, how much technology would be passed on. Most people don’t even know how to make an electric circuit, let alone how to construct the materials to make one. We would be thrust back into the “stone ages” focusing resources on basic survival, unless...the world elites were aware of this probability ahead of time. In that scenario, they could make preparations elevating their status to a one world government that nobody could challenge.
Oh I personally believe that there is ample proof that humanity has reached the pinnacle of being an advanced civilization numerous times....there are cities in Pakistan and India that shows signs of vitrification.....Also, before the flood I believe humanity was as advanced as we are now if not more advanced. Solomon said, "That which is going to be has already BEEN"

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Its strange that its now possible to detect planets orbiting hundreds of stars and yet this supposed giant Planet in our Solar System
remains elusive and only seems to exist on the internet.

Nov 26, 2012
Its strange that its now possible to detect planets orbiting hundreds of stars and yet this supposed giant Planet in our Solar System
Have you seen the planets orbiting stars? I thought that they couldn’t even determine how far away stars are conclusively. They can only make assumptions about them based on the colours they omit. Supposedly Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, it doesn’t give off light, only heat. The only way they can track or detect it is with an infrared lens. Oddly enough the Vatican built the worlds largest infrared telescope on Mt Graham in Arizona. They named it LUCIFER. When asked why they built it, they said because they know what’s coming. I speculate it has to do with the third secret of Fatima. The Pope was supposed to reveal this final secret I believe in the sixties. When he was questioned on it, he declared it had to do with mass destruction and there is no point saying anything because it’s eminent. Do some fact checking for yourself. I’m curious to hear your results.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Have you seen the planets orbiting stars? I thought that they couldn’t even determine how far away stars are conclusively. They can only make assumptions about them based on the colours they omit. Supposedly Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, it doesn’t give off light, only heat. The only way they can track or detect it is with an infrared lens. Oddly enough the Vatican built the worlds largest infrared telescope on Mt Graham in Arizona. They named it LUCIFER. When asked why they built it, they said because they know what’s coming. I speculate it has to do with the third secret of Fatima. The Pope was supposed to reveal this final secret I believe in the sixties. When he was questioned on it, he declared it had to do with mass destruction and there is no point saying anything because it’s eminent. Do some fact checking for yourself. I’m curious to hear your results.

As I understand it the Planets detected have been found by observing minute gravitational variations on the parent star. Nobody has actually seen one of these Planets to date but as technology develops that may change in the future and at least some of the closest
systems may come in view.

As for the the Fatima secret and all things Catholic Its funny how selective people can be and yours is an example. I think its fair to say that this site is anti Catholic and everything connected with its belief and practice is considered as heresy except when its found useful
to try to prove some point. Suddenly the 'secrets of Fatima' are taken to be true because the are claimed to support the idea of Nibiru.
The nature of Nibiru seems to vary depending on who you happen to believe. Some see it as a planet and others a star either way
it is supposed to mean the end of the Earth. Why the Vatican would go to the trouble of building a telescope just to watch our destruction is a bigger mystery than anything else. Choosing to name it Lucifer means as much as N A S A calling its space missions
names like Gemini and Apollo. Do we conclude that its staffed by Pagan God worshippers because of this. I understand Lucifer to mean Light Bearer which for a Telescope seems appropriate to me.

Dec 12, 2013
Actually, many sources have taken note of it and have seen it and or posted pics, vids. etc....yet it does stand to reason that the governments of the world, religious overlords, NASA etc. would keep it hidden as long as possible so as to keep society from breaking down....also thing to note and where there is smoke there is fire...

a. The rich and governments are building bunkers in mass.....WHY?
b. Governments are stock piling food, meds. etc.....WHY?
c. History is replete with examples of a tenth massive planet in granite and stone pictures etc.

LUKE does say people will look up with heart failing for fear of those things that are coming upon the earth
Revelation does say men hid in dens, caves etc....the word DENS is something prepared like a bunker...