No answer yet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
I asked for prayers for a financial miracle. I need to make a huge payment towards my car that is ready to be repossessed. I’ve been hiding it and been stressing out so bad. Nothing yet, I’ve been living paycheck to paycheck and it’s been very difficult to make the payment. Please send me a miracle God. This year has been really tough.

Stephanie

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer and ask you, Lord bless Steph1512, with a financial blessings to meet the needs and also pay for the car. Lord please bless and you be glorified. In Jesus name, Amen!

Feb 7, 2015
Lord, I do not agree. If she is to get rid of this car, and buy a cheaper, used one that she can afford without stressing about payments, please show her how to do it.

D

Depleted

Lord, please loosen Stephanie's grip on that car, so she can see you at work in her life. Right now, she's thinking she's in control of this, not you. Let her see your answer, and give it firmly into her mind and heart that your answer is the best answer for her. Any answer you give is for the good of her/your people and for your glory. Help her grow in you thorough this time. Amen.

Stephanie, I'm not getting hiding the car. If they come to repossess it, they do that because it's their car to take. Hiding it, means you know this. We hide what we know doesn't belong to us.

Other ideas though.
-- "Huge" to you, isn't necessarily "huge" to other people. Ask family, friends, and your church for the money to pay for it. And don't be thinking anyone of those people should give you all the money. Even some of the money is good, if some people just give you a little here and a little there. Don't waste your time asking rich people. It is the poor who understand what a little here and a little there gives.

-- Talk to the car company to see if you can renegotiate the bill. Or to see if they'll let you pay a little now and more as you get it. This may mean paying a little with every paycheck, instead of once a month, but how much do you need that car?

-- Check Freecycle. (No, literally. Google that word and then find out what they do.) Because someone in your area right now might have an old car they don't want to trash. Not likely, but then again, God is the God of "not likely," so it doesn't hurt to ask.

-- Check Volunteers of America. (Again, google that phrase.) They're an organization started to help stranded travelers in the US, but have grown beyond that. One of the things they do is take old cars and sell them. Maybe, (just maybe), they have a working car they can give you. If not give, then sell you for less money than that "huge payment." It will be a clunker. But a working clunker still beats a repossessed car.

-- Start a Go Fund Me page, and then promote it to your friends and family through whatever social media platform you use. (FB, Twitter, whatever. Not here though, because that would count as advertising, and we're not supposed to do that here.)

-- If you're living paycheck to paycheck, then tighten your belt better. No matter what we make, we're supposed to budget within that. And part of that budgeting ought to include tithing and savings. You got down-sized at work or you had to take a job that pays less? Then rework your budget to live with what you have now, not what you used to have. Stop buying coffee on the way to work. Make your own. It's cheaper. No, really. A $150 a month telephone plan is excessive. If you're paying a bundle to play with your phone when you're bored, come up with something new to do. (Libraries loan books for free.) Because "data storage" is a luxury, not a necessity. $200 a month for cable is ridiculously high. Cut out cable all together if you can. (Streaming costs us $10 a month.) Cut it back, if you can't. Did you see the latest Star Wars movie? If you did, you had that much more money that could have gone to the car payment. Did you buy car insurance that lessens, if you have no accidents? Yeah, then you paid too much for your car insurance. And do you still live in the over-sized apartment when you had to down-size your job? Then it's time to look for a place you can afford. If you don't know how to budget, then find someone in your family or church who can teach you how. Worse comes to worse, there are charities out there that teach that for free too. (Gonna have to google that too.)

I don't know what God's answer for you will be, but he will see you thorough this too. And the answer is not to hide that car. If they take it back, that means it belongs to them, not you. That's the thing about loans. We're really renting to pay it off. I did give you options. I hope they work out, but half the stress your having is because your trying to hide something that may not be yours for much longer. Trust the Lord, not your hiding abilities.

Dec 26, 2017
Hi Steph, I think if you have to go to the lengths of hiding the car it probably isn’t for you. Don’t give up faith though. A few years ago , as a single parent I was without a car and it made my life pretty difficult. I kept praying and asking if I should take out a loan but I was getting the impression from God not to. This went on for a while until against me inner feeling I went to the bank anyway. I was surprised and disappointed to have the bank turn me down. That very evening, I had a call from someone saying that they had heard from God to give me the exact amount that the bank had turned me down for.
Have faith sister and let God bless you in a better way. He is no respecter of persons. He can do for you what he did for me. Be encouraged. Chris.

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
Hi Steph, I think if you have to go to the lengths of hiding the car it probably isn’t for you. Don’t give up faith though. A few years ago , as a single parent I was without a car and it made my life pretty difficult. I kept praying and asking if I should take out a loan but I was getting the impression from God not to. This went on for a while until against me inner feeling I went to the bank anyway. I was surprised and disappointed to have the bank turn me down. That very evening, I had a call from someone saying that they had heard from God to give me the exact amount that the bank had turned me down for.
Have faith sister and let God bless you in a better way. He is no respecter of persons. He can do for you what he did for me. Be encouraged. Chris

I can’t be without my car. I need it, especially for work. I also don’t want to mess up my credit by having a repo.

Feb 5, 2017
Lord please send Steph a bicycle

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
As long as you are able to ask our Father with a clear conscience, there is nothing wrong with asking at all. Keep asking, and I will join you.

When I first believed, I prayed for certain understandings, and then I waited. I waited over 40 years for one response, and it did come.....the other I still await.

One thing very important is to realize that sometimes when we are asking for a yes, the response is a no.. No, I am not saying youre answer is no, so I am praying with you for needed help Always in Jesus Christ's name...Yeshua, amen.

I asked for prayers for a financial miracle. I need to make a huge payment towards my car that is ready to be repossessed. I’ve been hiding it and been stressing out so bad. Nothing yet, I’ve been living paycheck to paycheck and it’s been very difficult to make the payment. Please send me a miracle God. This year has been really tough.

Stephanie

D

Depleted

Have faith sister and let God bless you in a better way. He is no respecter of persons. He can do for you what he did for me. Be encouraged. Chris

I can’t be without my car. I need it, especially for work. I also don’t want to mess up my credit by having a repo.
Your credit is already messed up. You're behind on payments.

We tried to keep our credit good while going through a tough time too. Just trying to do that, made the hole deeper.

You don't need that car to get to work. You need a car to get to work. You're still holding too tight.

Feb 28, 2016
this is obviously a 'TEST', it's NOT about what you think you need for what you want...
Trust Jesus to provide, (as long as you are doing His will), and 'hiding' is totally worldly,
'not Jesus' Way'...

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
I just think I need to be realistic. I know I won’t receive a miracle like others have with someone giving them money or etc. I am just emotionally exhausted because of everything else that has been falling apart in my life and the last thing I need is to lose something that I need to get me to places that are at least helping in providing me to feed my kids.

J

joefizz

I just think I need to be realistic. I know I won’t receive a miracle like others have with someone giving them money or etc. I am just emotionally exhausted because of everything else that has been falling apart in my life and the last thing I need is to lose something that I need to get me to places that are at least helping in providing me to feed my kids.
Yeah losing a primary tool is tough,but whatever you do trust God and do what is "best" not what is "easiest" or "more comfortable" a car can be replaced people and children can't be...
Father God please help Steph through this tough time,she needs your guidance to find a solution to her problem and have your will be done,in Jesus's holy name I pray,AMEN.