No confirmation email

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

spring

Jun 10, 2020
A friend registered but has not received the confirmation email. What should they do?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
A friend registered but has not received the confirmation email. What should they do?
Approval is not done automatically, but manually. If it's been less than a full day, keep waiting.
If it's been more than a day you can attempt to message RoboOp. He's the one that does the approvals. If no luck there try messaging OnceFallen as he may be able to reach Robo easier.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
One of two things happened, either they input a bad e-mail address or they didn't check their spam box for it.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Approval is not done automatically, but manually. If it's been less than a full day, keep waiting.
If it's been more than a day you can attempt to message RoboOp. He's the one that does the approvals. If no luck there try messaging OnceFallen as he may be able to reach Robo easier.
Unless the user receives and utilizes the link in the confirmation email, their nic never makes it into the approval que.

There are actually three of us (that I'm aware of) that approve profiles/threads.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Same thing with my nephew who created an account 3 or 4 days ago.
I'm assuming the nic was Bluestar138 (only other profile that shares your IP address) I went ahead and manually bypassed the email confirmation and approved the profile.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm assuming the nic was Bluestar138 (only other profile that shares your IP address) I went ahead and manually bypassed the email confirmation and approved the profile.
Thank you ill let him know.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I just posted about this here. Members of a different site have been PMing others who may be CC members already.
They've registered here for the chat feature especially. They go through the registration process and get the message a confirmation link was sent to their email but it never arrives. Even after multiple re-send requests. Not in their inbox or spam folders.

Are there email servers that the registration program won't send to?

Oh, one more thing, people can't contact RoboOp or OnceFallen or any of the other members in Mod or Admin if they're not a member so as to ask these questions.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Oh, one more thing, people can't contact RoboOp or OnceFallen or any of the other members in Mod or Admin if they're not a member so as to ask these questions.
I have notified RoboOp of the issue.

thecomatose

Nov 16, 2009
Around
It's almost 8 months waiting an answer from him about my situation, when I try use the app for Windows, I get the message saying I have connection problems, but I can use the same connection with phones or other computers to the app.