No good thing .....

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Suze

Well-known member
Mar 14, 2025
1,966
1,747
113
Brothers and sisters , I am aware that inside me , in my heart if u like , there is a corner . This corner is rock hard and icy cold . It's been there all my life and I think it is a self preservation mechanism . Both my parents were psycopaths , I'm definitely not a psychopath , I'm far too emotional 🙄 . But I do have a horribly ruthless streak that usually only comes out when I'm very stressed . I'm very ashamed of it . Today is potentially going to b extremely stressful and I can feel that cold hard streak in me coming forward to present itself . I am ashamed before God to have this in me . I have talked to Him about it and said that more than anything else I want to belong to Him . This is true , but this corner of me is very strong , I don't want it to overtake me today . Please pray for me that my heart might always belong to God , that I may never b angry towards Him if I don't get what I want . Thank you everyone ❤️
 
Does this cold hard streak manifest towards people, God, or both?
 
Does this cold hard streak manifest towards people, God, or both?
It's not something that I express in any way , it's an internal thing but of course , God knows its there in me .
I'm very tense and anxious at the moment , waiting for something that is very important to me to hopefully happen today . I've said so many prayers for this , I'm scared that if it doesn't happen I may feel bitter towards God for not allowing it 😞 .
I don't want to blame God or have any negative feelings towards Him if things don't go my way , it's a very emotional thing that I'm wanting to happen today . I will let u know tomorrow how things went . I'm definitely not a psychopath because I get very emotionally involved and invested in things 🙄 . Thanks for listening .
 
It's not something that I express in any way , it's an internal thing but of course , God knows its there in me .
I'm very tense and anxious at the moment , waiting for something that is very important to me to hopefully happen today . I've said so many prayers for this , I'm scared that if it doesn't happen I may feel bitter towards God for not allowing it 😞 .
I don't want to blame God or have any negative feelings towards Him if things don't go my way , it's a very emotional thing that I'm wanting to happen today . I will let u know tomorrow how things went . I'm definitely not a psychopath because I get very emotionally involved and invested in things 🙄 . Thanks for listening .
I am certainly not certified in any way to diagnose you, but it seems to me that this is just an area of your life that needs to be surrendered to God. It's certainly not self-flattering of me to admit this, but there have been many times in my own walk with Christ when anger has arisen in me, even to the point of cursing, when something did not go my way. At those times, I have sought to completely surrender my own will to God's will, and, slowly but surely, I am getting there. That very well may be the case with you too. Personally, I don't see anything even remotely related to psychopathy here, nor do I see even a hint of it in any of your posts that I have read..​
 
Brothers and sisters , I am aware that inside me , in my heart if u like , there is a corner . This corner is rock hard and icy cold . It's been there all my life and I think it is a self preservation mechanism . Both my parents were psycopaths , I'm definitely not a psychopath , I'm far too emotional 🙄 . But I do have a horribly ruthless streak that usually only comes out when I'm very stressed . I'm very ashamed of it . Today is potentially going to b extremely stressful and I can feel that cold hard streak in me coming forward to present itself . I am ashamed before God to have this in me . I have talked to Him about it and said that more than anything else I want to belong to Him . This is true , but this corner of me is very strong , I don't want it to overtake me today . Please pray for me that my heart might always belong to God , that I may never b angry towards Him if I don't get what I want . Thank you everyone ❤️
blessings to you sister for your raw honesty. id suggest you focus on the spiritual battle all of us have flesh vs spirit Paul talks about his battle too in Romans 7. I have the same spot hidden inside me, and dying to self is daily for us while we are still here. I read once there are two dogs fighting inside of us. the one that wins is the one we feed the most. Set your mind on the things above, and keep running the race! we are almost home!
 
Brothers and sisters , I am aware that inside me , in my heart if u like , there is a corner . This corner is rock hard and icy cold . It's been there all my life and I think it is a self preservation mechanism . Both my parents were psycopaths , I'm definitely not a psychopath , I'm far too emotional 🙄 . But I do have a horribly ruthless streak that usually only comes out when I'm very stressed . I'm very ashamed of it . Today is potentially going to b extremely stressful and I can feel that cold hard streak in me coming forward to present itself . I am ashamed before God to have this in me . I have talked to Him about it and said that more than anything else I want to belong to Him . This is true , but this corner of me is very strong , I don't want it to overtake me today . Please pray for me that my heart might always belong to God , that I may never b angry towards Him if I don't get what I want . Thank you everyone ❤️
I used be an angry and hateful guy. I was always angry. I remember kids saying I looked like a demon and they called me demon man. After years of working our my inner personal problems... it's wierd I don't feel angry anymore. I don't know what your dealing with but keep praying, seek counsel on the topic, it sounds like you need help so please . There are free resources at churches. Pray pray pray

I'd also recommend social services if there are no church help. Social services can be reached if you are in the U.S., the number is simply 211 for free social services. Also, just stop , breathe and think.

Lots of love
 
How did things go yesterday? Are you okay?
Yes , thank you and everyone so much . Things did not go my way but , all is not lost . Do u ever wake up with something already in your head , like a song ? I often do and yesterday it was this phrase : peace from God , confidence in God . I was thinking it as I woke up ❤️ . So no , things did not go my way yesterday but , the other people involved r behaving much kinder than I thought they would and they haven't given up so I won't either , things may well work out ok eventually . It's so good to b able to come on here and share feelings with other people that I know r Christians and also humans ❤️ . We r for sure constantly at war with ourselves but , the battle is so much easier knowing that there r people rooting for me / us . This truly is a congregation , thank you all so very much , much love in Christ to u all . Can't wait to meet u all and give hugs 🥰 .
 
It's not something that I express in any way , it's an internal thing but of course , God knows its there in me .
I'm very tense and anxious at the moment , waiting for something that is very important to me to hopefully happen today . I've said so many prayers for this , I'm scared that if it doesn't happen I may feel bitter towards God for not allowing it 😞 .
I don't want to blame God or have any negative feelings towards Him if things don't go my way , it's a very emotional thing that I'm wanting to happen today . I will let u know tomorrow how things went . I'm definitely not a psychopath because I get very emotionally involved and invested in things 🙄 . Thanks for listening .
when i quote solid Bible verses about mental health some folks roll their eyes as if somehow sigmund freud knew more about the mind than the One who created it. If we truly are saved we must believe ALL the Bible
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Suze