No Mic room in Christian Chat room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Iozion, please ignore Beatrice1234.. She is nothing but a rude troll. Don't even respond to her..
LOL yes I was gonna preach to her, but then I changed my mind, and thought I'll just humble, and show a picture instead. I've seen her kind before this is why I don't like to talk about Jesus with woman too much they are too viciously lol.

I've never had good luck talking to women honestly about Jesus, but very rarely I do come across a true Christian woman that why the Bible preached against woman, but not all of them are bad maybe less than 1% has the true fruit of the Spirit, but very rare.

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
1 Timothy 2:14
And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.
1 Timothy 2:15
But women will be saved through childbearing--if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

The Lord works in a mysterious way, and honestly I love to talk to women, and discuss Bible with women, but they are too narrow, and short sight, and down right viciously when they do not agree with you.

Don't get me wrong men are too, but women are not as bad as men are, and yes some men are terrible, and can be as bad, or worse than a woman.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well, she (IF she's actually a female) has no right to call you a liar or make fun of you for being deaf. That's why I suggested you ignore her. :)

She's already on my ignore list.. lol

G

Gracie_14

You are sticking up for an idiot who talking about suing a website because people want to talk instead of text and then he writes about how cops pull people over because they are black
So you don't know what's u talking about you old cat lady lololol
My goodness...I can't believe you're still allowed on this site...

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Eek poor girl I hate it when people get banned we can easily just block people, and she has the right to say I'm a liar.

O.K. well shall we continue with fixing the chat room for deaf people, or what lol?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I don't think you'll get it changed on here.. If you focus on just text chat, you won't even know anyone's on mike..

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Eek poor girl I hate it when people get banned we can easily just block people, and she has the right to say I'm a liar.

O.K. well shall we continue with fixing the chat room for deaf people, or what lol?
A site administrator already addressed this, from every possible angle, and you've chosen to ignore what he said... as if he was never there.

He addressed the issue legally, ethically, and technically.

You came in here threatening an entire Christian community, one which is following all appropriate laws, but which you're quite happy to sue, tear down, and try to destroy, simply because your "personal happiness" has failed to reach it's absolute pinnacle in all things. Under these circumstances, I think the administrators have treated you with saint-like civility, and answered far more of your questions than you deserve.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
A site administrator already addressed this, from every possible angle, and you've chosen to ignore what he said... as if he was never there.

He addressed the issue legally, ethically, and technically.

You came in here threatening an entire Christian community, one which is following all appropriate laws, but which you're quite happy to sue, tear down, and try to destroy, simply because your "personal happiness" has failed to reach it's absolute pinnacle in all things. Under these circumstances, I think the administrators have treated you with saint-like civility, and answered far more of your questions than you deserve.

The only reason I threat is because I've been using suggestion for nearly 10 years, and hardly ever suggestion take it serious so that why I brought up the ADA cause if people won't hear people out then we might as well bring in the disability police lol.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The only reason I threat is because I've been using suggestion for nearly 10 years, and hardly ever suggestion take it serious so that why I brought up the ADA cause if people won't hear people out then we might as well bring in the disability police lol.

Iozion, what you don't seem to understand is, the ADA has no jurisdiction on foreign soil. This site is based in the Philippines, so ADA has no pull.. I feel bad for you, but you really have no point in trying to bring in an American agency to a foreign site..

And no offense, but if they read this thread and saw that you'd rather sit in an empty room without a mike, instead of using text in a room with a mike that you can't hear anyway.. They'd laugh you right out the door.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Iozion, what you don't seem to understand is, the ADA has no jurisdiction on foreign soil. This site is based in the Philippines, so ADA has no pull.. I feel bad for you, but you really have no point in trying to bring in an American agency to a foreign site..

And no offense, but if they read this thread and saw that you'd rather sit in an empty room without a mike, instead of using text in a room with a mike that you can't hear anyway.. They'd laugh you right out the door.
Maybe, but there is a lot of disability people that have knowledge, and if one person knows something they may just report it lol.

Anyway I was just trolling y'all, and seriously so can I get a no mic room, and can we put it back up cause I find it very frustrated when people are using Mic. :(

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
LOL yes I was gonna preach to her, but then I changed my mind, and thought I'll just humble, and show a picture instead. I've seen her kind before this is why I don't like to talk about Jesus with woman too much they are too viciously lol.

I've never had good luck talking to women honestly about Jesus, but very rarely I do come across a true Christian woman that why the Bible preached against woman, but not all of them are bad maybe less than 1% has the true fruit of the Spirit, but very rare.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.
But women will be saved through childbearing--if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

The Lord works in a mysterious way, and honestly I love to talk to women, and discuss Bible with women, but they are too narrow, and short sight, and down right viciously when they do not agree with you.

Don't get me wrong men are too, but women are not as bad as men are, and yes some men are terrible, and can be as bad, or worse than a woman.

I'd also like to add (n) and :poop:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

I think you forgot about the part where Christ honored women by revealing Himself first to them after the resurrection. Because of course they were THERE. Oh yes let us no forget the woman at the well in Samaria. Her testimony was quite fruitful.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Y'all woman wanna challenge the woman thing? There is a phrase there is nothing worse than a woman scorn, and even the Catholic said when a woman preach the woman ruined everything, and I will be honest with ya most of my problem with understanding the Lord is because of woman.

Woman are the worst one to talk about God they will drive you away from God, and ruin everything!

I need to stop talking to woman about God all they do is ruined everything most of them, but not all of them, but many of them.

It's very rare to find a true Christians that is included men too, and Christ has already said many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 22:14
"For many are invited, but few are chosen."

M

Miri

I - did you read my earlier post?
As I mentioned there are often empty rooms in Chat which don’t get used.

Just invite your friends to use them. Pick a time and day and you can chat just using the text facility.

On the other hand if you don’t have friends with a hearing disability who are interested in CC, then there is probably not enough interest to justify a mic free room.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I think it telling that God allowed one of His female creations to give birth to our King, His only begotten Son. I believe God created us all, that He loves us all, that He can use us all. I think we underestimate His power to create whomever He wants and use whomever He desires. He is way beyond gender; however, He is a God of order. I accept my role, with honor, pleased to serve in whatever capacity He deems suitable for me. However, I refuse to think poorly of myself, thinking God made me less than anything other than a beautiful child of His.

I hope and pray the maker of the OP finds peace in the loving arms of our Savior.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I think it telling that God allowed one of His female creations to give birth to our King, His only begotten Son. I believe God created us all, that He loves us all, that He can use us all. I think we underestimate His power to create whomever He wants and use whomever He desires. He is way beyond gender; however, He is a God of order. I accept my role, with honor, pleased to serve in whatever capacity He deems suitable for me. However, I refuse to think poorly of myself, thinking God made me less than anything other than a beautiful child of His.

I hope and pray the maker of the OP finds peace in the loving arms of our Savior.
Your heart is truly a well of living waters. I am more like a faucet going on and off lol.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Your heart is truly a well of living waters. I am more like a faucet going on and off lol.
Hahaha u r funny and far too kind. I appreciate your kind words of encouragement. Keeping it real, though, my hearts's faucet drips on and off too, big time. Sometimes the water flows just right and I think whew I am good to go, then gosh darn it, the drain gets clogged, showing me I need the One capabable of getting me back in working order. I have Him on speed dial.. 1-800-Jesus...♡♡♡