That will be a wonderful day when we see face to face, we will know as we were known, no more knowing in part, no more looking into a mirror dimly. But as mentioned all of my pain and sickness will be gone and I will receive the full benefit of the Atonement, the healing of my physical body in the receiving of my glorified body the blessed hope and Paul said to encourage one another with these words.
Hey my Sisters and Brothers we will receive our inheritance we will be conformed to the image of His only begotten Son and that final step in our salvation by God the Father in our glorification. Our lives will no longer be in this restricted thing called time, we will fully experience our salvation not in the three time zones but in eternity, no more past, present and future, but eternally. Hallelujah Selah Praise The Holy Lord of Glory.
I feel like getting my Pentecostal on mama-rode-a-roda-mama-roda-honda-haa, daddy-drova-caddy-daddy-drova-caddy-aah praise ta Lorda-Goda-4-all-is-blessinsinsaaa-oh-Goda. We left youa upaa on a higha send your anownin weha prazzza yua. I feel like running around my house. That feel good, it's been awhile since I got my Pentecostal on, please no one take this the wrong way, I am not mocking. I was a Pentecostal preacher before and I would use all the infections adding all the daaa haaa I seen a T. D. Jakes video yesterday Opra was interviewing him at his church and I remembered all the madness I was involved in, I never went that far, with all the shaking and baking, jerkin and turkin.
i remember one time going to my cousin's church and they were jerking around people running with their eyes closed, with their eyelids skwinched open so they looked closed. One guy was running around and someone was harken and jurkin and started to move into his path and he made a turn to go around the other person. The part that made it all unholy was when the women started jumping up and down, I closed my eyes, completely and prayed Lord if this is you show me if not protect me. One thing that was great about it is my cousin did not partake of the activities and left a few years later. How church was a cult, they did not believe in the Trinity, they believed in baptism regeneration and you had to speak in tongues to be saved.
What I will ask is if I am wrong Lord please forgive me, because I would never mock you, your Son or your Holy Spirit and that if by chance I offended anyone, please forgive me as well.