V
Are...are we talking about naked baking?!
Y'all are wrecking my innocence here.
Bahahaha I can't even...too funny...
Olerica, if you want your husband to watch you baking cookies you will have to do it immodestly. I know darn well I'd be more inclined to watch my wife baking cookies if she were being immodest about it.
No, that's hideously dangerous!
On a side note, I read story about a dude who was operating a chainsaw in his front yard while naked. He got arrested, but I mean, it took guts (or stupidity) do to that. Apparently he also operated a weed whacker in that state. Just insane....
It depends on whether or not your wife has silly rules like "no gasoline inside the house" or, "arson isn't romantic."
Arson is always romantic.
No, that's hideously dangerous!
On a side note, I read story about a dude who was operating a chainsaw in his front yard while naked. He got arrested, but I mean, it took guts (or stupidity) do to that. Apparently he also operated a weed whacker in that state. Just insane....
It depends on whether or not your wife has silly rules like "no gasoline inside the house" or, "arson isn't romantic."
Arson is always romantic.
I need pizza in my life. Right.now.
If I were a man...Id rather a woman make a meatloaf in earings and makeup...than cheap Lee press on fingernails. You know what Im sayin lol

I'm making chicken & pasta w/tomato sauce, if you wanna join us.![]()
Oh that sounds goooooooood!!! Save me a plate lol
I don't like peas. Or menudo lol
I don't like peas. Or menudo lol
Then shall we just flick peas at Menudo? Lol
Good one Melita
I have random thoughts all the time...
Like...I like burly construction workers who are no afraid to eat Gogurt wearing purple Fedoras on the side of the highway lol
Hmmmmmm.... Chocolate chip cookies... For DINNER!!![]()
This could probably be arranged.
Honestly the fedora thing isn't so bad, neither is the gogurt. I thought you were going to demand they listen to embarrassing music with the windows down.
Wait. I have a friend who is single, and he was an accomplice!
Ladies, if you want a man who's not afraid to listen to Britney Spears at loud volumes with the windows down, I have a friend who did this. We'll just gloss over the fact that it was in my car.
One more time! I know someone who has no sense of shame!
Afterwards, stomach ache!
Not enough protein.... not nearly enough. I like the concept though.
Doesn't take much to fill me up...
Especially in the summer months.. Usually just a sandiwch and some fruit and I'm good to go.![]()
Do you hear that guys? This one is a cheap date!
Quickly sister, argue with a man in public.... it's the only way for you to stay safe in these dangerous times.
I for one never said I was cheap... Mister!!
i just simply said it doesn't take much to fill me up... You just twisted my word around.
You big ole meanie!!!![]()
My bad, I thought this was the bible discussion forum.
Sometimes it feels like it. Then we derail threads for fun, and profit!