No rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hellooo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm hungry!!!

giphy.gif
 
Are...are we talking about naked baking?!

Y'all are wrecking my innocence here.

Bahahaha I can't even...too funny...

No, that's hideously dangerous!

On a side note, I read story about a dude who was operating a chainsaw in his front yard while naked. He got arrested, but I mean, it took guts (or stupidity) do to that. Apparently he also operated a weed whacker in that state. Just insane....

Olerica, if you want your husband to watch you baking cookies you will have to do it immodestly. I know darn well I'd be more inclined to watch my wife baking cookies if she were being immodest about it.



It depends on whether or not your wife has silly rules like "no gasoline inside the house" or, "arson isn't romantic."


Arson is always romantic.
 
No, that's hideously dangerous!

On a side note, I read story about a dude who was operating a chainsaw in his front yard while naked. He got arrested, but I mean, it took guts (or stupidity) do to that. Apparently he also operated a weed whacker in that state. Just insane....



It depends on whether or not your wife has silly rules like "no gasoline inside the house" or, "arson isn't romantic."


Arson is always romantic.

1zb4111.gif
 
No, that's hideously dangerous!

On a side note, I read story about a dude who was operating a chainsaw in his front yard while naked. He got arrested, but I mean, it took guts (or stupidity) do to that. Apparently he also operated a weed whacker in that state. Just insane....



It depends on whether or not your wife has silly rules like "no gasoline inside the house" or, "arson isn't romantic."


Arson is always romantic.

If I were a man...Id rather a woman make a meatloaf in earings and makeup...than cheap Lee press on fingernails. You know what Im sayin lol
 
If I were a man...Id rather a woman make a meatloaf in earings and makeup...than cheap Lee press on fingernails. You know what Im sayin lol


I'd be cool with meatloaf period. Press on finger nails are nasty though. *shudder* If you can't operate a keyboard, you're trying too hard - or not hard enough. One of those two things, in the case of fake nails, it's too hard.


As for the a Lee press. I'm not picky about a woman's choice of reloading press. Lee women are fine, I'm not one of those Dillon or die or Hornaday only people. Side note, every time I see Dillon equipment advertised there's always a blonde chick who's entirely too excited to be operating it.


Here's a Lee press. Frankly I'm cool with a woman who doesn't even know how to operate it. That's fine too.
leeclassicturretlrg.jpg
 
Oh that sounds goooooooood!!! Save me a plate lol

Out of curiousity, I don't think I've ever heard you say there is a food you don't like.

There's one ccer who has been busy or something, or she'd have panicked when we started talking about meatloaf. There are several who apparently don't like glutein.
 
I don't like peas. Or menudo lol

Then shall we just flick peas at Menudo? Lol

Good one Melita
I have random thoughts all the time...

Like...I like burly construction workers who are no afraid to eat Gogurt wearing purple Fedoras on the side of the highway lol
 
Then shall we just flick peas at Menudo? Lol

Good one Melita
I have random thoughts all the time...

Like...I like burly construction workers who are no afraid to eat Gogurt wearing purple Fedoras on the side of the highway lol

This could probably be arranged.

Honestly the fedora thing isn't so bad, neither is the gogurt. I thought you were going to demand they listen to embarrassing music with the windows down.

Wait. I have a friend who is single, and he was an accomplice!

Ladies, if you want a man who's not afraid to listen to Britney Spears at loud volumes with the windows down, I have a friend who did this. We'll just gloss over the fact that it was in my car.

One more time! I know someone who has no sense of shame!

Hmmmmmm.... Chocolate chip cookies... For DINNER!! :D


Afterwards, stomach ache!

Not enough protein.... not nearly enough. I like the concept though.
 
Hmmm...brunch with a man dressed like Mario listening to whales singing sounds fun :)

FB_IMG_1436769935446~2.jpg
 
This could probably be arranged.

Honestly the fedora thing isn't so bad, neither is the gogurt. I thought you were going to demand they listen to embarrassing music with the windows down.

Wait. I have a friend who is single, and he was an accomplice!

Ladies, if you want a man who's not afraid to listen to Britney Spears at loud volumes with the windows down, I have a friend who did this. We'll just gloss over the fact that it was in my car.

One more time! I know someone who has no sense of shame!




Afterwards, stomach ache!

Not enough protein.... not nearly enough. I like the concept though.

Doesn't take much to fill me up...

Especially in the summer months.. Usually just a sandiwch and some fruit and I'm good to go. :)
 
Doesn't take much to fill me up...

Especially in the summer months.. Usually just a sandiwch and some fruit and I'm good to go. :)

Do you hear that guys? This one is a cheap date!

Quickly sister, argue with a man in public.... it's the only way for you to stay safe in these dangerous times.
 
Do you hear that guys? This one is a cheap date!

Quickly sister, argue with a man in public.... it's the only way for you to stay safe in these dangerous times.

I for one never said I was cheap... Mister!! :p

i just simply said it doesn't take much to fill me up... You just twisted my word around.

You big ole meanie!!! :mad:
 
I for one never said I was cheap... Mister!! :p

i just simply said it doesn't take much to fill me up... You just twisted my word around.

You big ole meanie!!! :mad:

My bad, I thought this was the bible discussion forum.

Sometimes it feels like it. Then we derail threads for fun, and profit!