Noah’s ark and faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I watched the moon landing with my grandfather on a 12 inch black and white television hooked up to an outside antenna. Since most of the shows we watched were blurry I for the longest time thought all shows were recorded on the moon.
So funny I remember most of my family didn’t have a tv so we all went to my uncles there was about thirty people in a fifteen by fifteen room think I was seventeen or so that’s burned into my memory I became interested at that point but the Webb telescope is just amazing in my opinion seeing what he has created out there even from a distance is just fascinating my mind

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
So funny I remember most of my family didn’t have a tv so we all went to my uncles there was about thirty people in a fifteen by fifteen room think I was seventeen or so that’s burned into my memory I became interested at that point but the Webb telescope is just amazing in my opinion seeing what he has created out there even from a distance is just fascinating my mind
The vastness of space does lead me to the consideration of the insignificance of man apart from God as well as the infinity of God.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The vastness of space does lead me to the consideration of the insignificance of man apart from God as well as the infinity of God.
Amen ot really does have you seen the image from voyager in the eighties ? Called the “ blue dot “?

Its an image of earth from several
Million miles away that photo really speaks to what your saying because you see a glimpse of how massive and huge and infinite space and time we call the universe that God created really is

a and then you see this just microscopic tiniest blue speck like the top of a fine ink pen on a gigantic canvas and it gives you an instant understanding that a man is just a tiny speck of sand , on that tiny blue dot , in the center of a much bigger and more important plan

and then wow , God loves us of all that he created he loves us and has done all things for us to create himself a family for eternal life we’re so important to God that he would suffer and lay down his life to save ours , yet we are so small and insignificant in the grand design of him who is so good and so incalculable and beyond us yet he’s crying out for kinship and fellowship with us th wee tiny seemingly insignificant specks in the creation billions of us but he loves each one of us enough to do what Jesus did

it’s just amazing to consider the lord beyond what we see daily there’s so much more we can consider

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Amen he is himself the beginning and ending all things came from within him and we’re created by him and for him , whether powers in heaven or earth or under the earth all things were by him father and for him son
I read the text differently to you.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him (Jesus) all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or rulers, or authorities all things have been created through Him (Jesus) and for Him (Jesus).

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I read the text differently to you.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him (Jesus) all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or rulers, or authorities all things have been created through Him (Jesus) and for Him (Jesus).
“I read the text differently to you.”

i understand and that’s perfectly alright with me I think we all see some things a little differently that’s why we discuss and consider

It’s good for us not to get tunnel vision and make sure we always consider everything we can grasp if we don’t reject it it will change us sometimes we try to pit each scripture against the other but they are all part of a single perfect message

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Amen ot really does have you seen the image from voyager in the eighties ? Called the “ blue dot “?

Its an image of earth from several
Million miles away that photo really speaks to what your saying because you see a glimpse of how massive and huge and infinite space and time we call the universe that God created really is

a and then you see this just microscopic tiniest blue speck like the top of a fine ink pen on a gigantic canvas and it gives you an instant understanding that a man is just a tiny speck of sand , on that tiny blue dot , in the center of a much bigger and more important plan

and then wow , God loves us of all that he created he loves us and has done all things for us to create himself a family for eternal life we’re so important to God that he would suffer and lay down his life to save ours , yet we are so small and insignificant in the grand design of him who is so good and so incalculable and beyond us yet he’s crying out for kinship and fellowship with us th wee tiny seemingly insignificant specks in the creation billions of us but he loves each one of us enough to do what Jesus did

it’s just amazing to consider the lord beyond what we see daily there’s so much more we can consider
What amazes me about Jesus, is that He stepped down from the throne and became one of us. Jesus arrived to visit His friends, His creation. He lived with us, we talked to Him, then we crucified Him.

People say God is invisible, unknowable, beyond comprehension. God is not invisible or unknowable, and definitely not beyond our comprehension. God was present with us, two thousand years ago.

One phrase in the scripture that tells us everything we need to know about God. That one phrase is, "God is love".

1 John 4:8
The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
The universe as we understand it, is certainly beyond our comprehension. The number of galaxies like our own Milky Way galaxy, is numbered now in the trillions not billions.

Each galaxy can contain billions of stars.

The question then follows, are we really seeing the entire immensity of the universe?

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Most assume angels were created before mankind. Is this correct? If so, where did they exist before the creation of the heavens and earth?
I watched the moon landing with my grandfather on a 12 inch black and white television hooked up to an outside antenna. Since most of the shows we watched were blurry I for the longest time thought all shows were recorded on the moon.
I found something in JOB;

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Blessings,

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The universe as we understand it, is certainly beyond our comprehension. The number of galaxies like our own Milky Way galaxy, is numbered now in the trillions not billions.

Each galaxy can contain billions of stars.

The question then follows, are we really seeing the entire immensity of the universe?
Obviously not even close. But even this piece of information enhances the vastness of God because we know He knows every star by name.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I found something in JOB;

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Blessings,
I've seen it. Clearly the angels were before men. I was trying to find out if it could be narrowed down further.
And thanks.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That's fair enough. Where did God dwell before creation?
But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built! (2 Chron 6:18)

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Obviously not even close. But even this piece of information enhances the vastness of God because we know He knows every star by name.
Correct Cameron. As science progresses over time, we see more and more, the sheer scale of the universe. Dwarfs what we knew twenty years prior about the universe.

JWT is looking at the universe from an infrared perspective. This allows JWT to see through the mist and smoke that blocks our visual view through telescopes.

Astronomy and Cosmology are both absorbed in the images, that JWT is taking of the cosmos.

Personally, I am more focused on the birth of AI.

I had a chat with Chat GPT4. A primitive form of AI and a beta version. The potential of AI is difficult to comprehend.

Will AI become sentient?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
What amazes me about Jesus, is that He stepped down from the throne and became one of us. Jesus arrived to visit His friends, His creation. He lived with us, we talked to Him, then we crucified Him.

People say God is invisible, unknowable, beyond comprehension. God is not invisible or unknowable, and definitely not beyond our comprehension. God was present with us, two thousand years ago.

One phrase in the scripture that tells us everything we need to know about God. That one phrase is, "God is love".

1 John 4:8
The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
amen good thoughts especially this part

“People say God is invisible, unknowable, beyond comprehension. God is not invisible or unknowable, and definitely not beyond our comprehension. God was present with us, two thousand years ago

amen the gospel is how we can know him in truth but still

“For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:9-10, 12-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We are still waiting to see his face remember this is Jesus too

“and was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. While he yet spake,

behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭17:2-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But it always was Jesus even before he became flesh he was still the same this is the same guy who became flesh so men could stand and talk with him rather than this relationship

“then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent.

And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭10:5-6, 8-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

several times like with Paul

“And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: and he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

(God sends the Christian Ananias to convert him with Gods message for Saul )
….And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭9:3-5, 8-9, 18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This part is true also Jesus glorified is Jesus exalted high above us all and it’s why people say that part

“that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of Lords; who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6:14-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

He came to earth as a man so we would t hide in fear like men do when he comes near and they lose strength and faint and feel like they will die he stepped down in the flesh so we can understand how to be children of God and know him

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
‭‭John‬ ‭1:1-4, 9-14, 16 ‭KJV‬‬

That is true but so is this part which is the unfathomable part some talk about

“I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. ( that’s what the gospel is )

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

…..
‭‭John‬ ‭17:4-5KJV‬‬

glorified Christ when seen and heard always becomes like this because we’re still part flesh

“His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1:14-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

finally it’s revelaed who keeps showing up and men faint before every time and feel as they are dead

Abraham also had the same experience adam also his from God in fear the children of Israel begged and said “well die if he speaks with us anymore “

God has always remained the same man has changed a lot back and forth so he appears dofferent to
Men but

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we only know in part still though like Paul says

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
I've seen it. Clearly the angels were before men. I was trying to find out if it could be narrowed down further.
And thanks.
The snake in the garden of Eden had already been evicted from the heavens. So obviously, the fallen angels had existed for some time previously.

Where the problem exists in the timing of their creation. Is that angels do not exist within the timeline of human history. Angels are in a another realm and that realm, may or may not, have a clock.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
i can’t recall the scripture but your post here reminds me of it so much

Even if someone’s conclusion might be wrong there can be a message in it that exalts God and his existance and nature ( glorofied him )

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
amen good thoughts especially this part

“People say God is invisible, unknowable, beyond comprehension. God is not invisible or unknowable, and definitely not beyond our comprehension. God was present with us, two thousand years ago

amen the gospel is how we can know him in truth but still

“For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:9-10, 12-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We are still waiting to see his face remember this is Jesus too

“and was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. While he yet spake,

behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭17:2-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But it always was Jesus even before he became flesh he was still the same this is the same guy who became flesh so men could stand and talk with him rather than this relationship

“then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent.

And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭10:5-6, 8-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

several times like with Paul

“And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: and he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

(God sends the Christian Ananias to convert him with Gods message for Saul )
….And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭9:3-5, 8-9, 18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This part is true also Jesus glorified is Jesus exalted high above us all and it’s why people say that part

“that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of Lords; who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6:14-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

He came to earth as a man so we would t hide in fear like men do when he comes near and they lose strength and faint and feel like they will die he stepped down in the flesh so we can understand how to be children of God and know him

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
‭‭John‬ ‭1:1-4, 9-14, 16 ‭KJV‬‬

That is true but so is this part which is the unfathomable part some talk about

“I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. ( that’s what the gospel is )

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

…..
‭‭John‬ ‭17:4-5KJV‬‬

glorified Christ when seen and heard always becomes like this because we’re still part flesh

“His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1:14-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

finally it’s revelaed who keeps showing up and men faint before every time and feel as they are dead

Abraham also had the same experience adam also his from God in fear the children of Israel begged and said “well die if he speaks with us anymore “

God has always remained the same man has changed a lot back and forth so he appears dofferent to
Men but

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we only know in part still though like Paul says
Very well done.

Matching the visions of Jesus, (Ezekiel 1, Daniel 10, Revelation 1).

We were created in that image that these prophets were given.

We already know what Jesus looks like sitting on the throne.

Though the revelation is partial, the image is partial, we do not have the ability to endure a fuller revelation.

Imagine what will happen to mankind when Jesus shows up in His divine glory.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Very well done.

Matching the visions of Jesus, (Ezekiel 1, Daniel 10, Revelation 1).

We were created in that image that these prophets were given.

We already know what Jesus looks like sitting on the throne.

Though the revelation is partial, the image is partial, we do not have the ability to endure a fuller revelation.

Imagine what will happen to mankind when Jesus shows up in His divine glory.
“And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:12-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:11-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

then this which is our true and sure Hope , our salvation with God forever

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:1-5‬ ‭

some will mourn when they see Jesus , some will shout praises and hallelujahs !

some eill be terrified and others will lift their hands because they know what’s about to happen thier faith is being fulfilled and revelaed to all creation and thoer salvation has come to fruition

what a celebration for a believer but what a terror for those who refused it’s so important for us to share the truth of Gods word even though we are imperfect what Jesus said in the gospel is perfect

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Yes. And I responded to the "if". When God spoke to Abraham (Gen 15:1), it was "the Word of the LORD" who appeared to him in a vision. But when three strangers (men) appeared outside Abraham's tent and he entertained them, this was not a vision but a visitation. One of those men was God (Jesus) who promised Sarah a son.

We know from John 1:1-3 that that "the Word" was the pre-incarnate Christ. So why would it not be reasonable to believe that "the Word" appeared to Noah as a Man and spoke to him directly? There must have been an extended discussion about the construction of the Ark. Perhaps a "blueprint" was created so that everything would be constructed meticulously. Specific directions would have been given as to where to obtain the gopher wood and the pitch, and where to locate the Ark. These are all reasonable assumptions.
Yes, we can speculate but the Bible doesnt mention anything like you discribe. Also where does it say " One of those men was God (Jesus) who promised Sarah a son." or is that just your word ?

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Simply stunning!