Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Res: it was you who suggested pony rides, no me. Shouldn't you know?
 
I guess

I prefer proper- sized horses though. They are easier to control
 
I've ridden a few times and loved it.

@Lad: Vegemite wasn't so bad at first, but the aftertaste is gross!!!!
 
I rode a full sized horse once. Worst.Experience.Of.My.Life. LOL the freakin thing WOULD NOT do as it was told and would only ever do what it wanted too -.-
 
@ Lad: I didn't spread the stuff, Alayna did.

If i had a horse, I'd ride it to school.
 
Me too ^^

Wait, didn't we get horses in the country clyb or the private thread?