Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If I send you some American dollars, you can trade them for NOK and save them so you can come here.
 
then I would be better of just saving them for when I get there, or I have to pay to convert them twice :p
 
lol I meant you could save them and buy the plane ticket.
 
i think it would be a really cool roller coaster...
 

Attachments

  • norway.jpg
    norway.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 12
Estrella: I'd still have to convert them to buy the ticket :p

Ooh, cool roller coaster, but I dont want it there. the power-lines are ugly enough
 
We had a tiny one at the Fayette County Fair back in West Union, Iowa, when I was a kid. I've never been on a big one.
 
Rollercoasters are overrated. The water park is where it's at.
 
Thundercoaster (Norway)


Length: 950 m.
Max. height: 39 m.
Largest drop: 32 m., 57°
Top speed: ca. 100 km/h
G-forces: 3 G
 
I don't think they got that there

besides, I can't be bothered to go there just for Thundercoaster, not worth the money