Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

Satan, you liar, you say that there's desirable things about sin, and yet when I sin, I find no such desirable thing, you lied to be Satan, get out of here!

Jul 7, 2018
Dont put ypurself in situations where you can be easily tempted to sin?
Yes
Yes
People don't realize the word demonic in,
Greek means "hovering over to DIRECT the pleasures of"

So yes, they exist, the fly (hover) over people to direct them with pleasures

May God's angels be above us
Amen, Surely,so BE it

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
This world, the garbage on TV, friends who cause you to do what you should not do

Then God the Father can be reached

He says "Come OUT of her my people"
and you will be my people
And I will be your God
Hello CalledOut777, and welcome to your first day at Chrstanchat.com, also welcome to "Not By Works" thread, lest anyone should boast." I pray you will enjoy your time here.

God bless!

T

theanointedsinner

Hello CalledOut777, and welcome to your first day at Chrstanchat.com, also welcome to "Not By Works" thread, lest anyone should boast." I pray you will enjoy your time here.

God bless!
the irony, the "not by works thread", a great way to resonate in us "not by works"

T

theanointedsinner

Excuse me where is the irony in, "Not By Works", I guess I'm missing something here?
I'm just saying, it's a good way to meditate on scripture "not by works" Eph 2:9

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
No, actually I am fully correct....it was not directed to false, satanic cults, and or false churches...it was directed to 7 churches that had their origin and founding in the Lord not some man....and they did not represent AGES...that is ridiculous....they accurately represent the types of the Lord's churches that will be found in any time period...lose the Protestantism philosophy....and the bolded is foolish...
No, the Book of Revelation IS ALL PROPHECY. He used the Churches of John's day, to bring a message that will involve all of Church History, the Tribulation Period, the COMING OF THE LORD TO MAKE WAR ON THE UNBELIEVERS ARMIES OF THE WORLD, HIS 1000 Year Kingdom Rule, the Judgement Day of the Unbeliever, and even a Hint of what the Eternal State will be like.

2 Peter 3:8-9 (CSBBible)
8 Dear friends, don't overlook this one fact: With the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
9 The Lord does not delay his promise, as some understand delay, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance.

Revelation 1:19 (NRSV)
19 Now write what you have seen, what is, and what is to take place after this.

Dec 12, 2013
No, the Book of Revelation IS ALL PROPHECY. He used the Churches of John's day, to bring a message that will involve all of Church History, the Tribulation Period, the COMING OF THE LORD TO MAKE WAR ON THE UNBELIEVERS ARMIES OF THE WORLD, HIS 1000 Year Kingdom Rule, the Judgement Day of the Unbeliever, and even a Hint of what the Eternal State will be like.

2 Peter 3:8-9 (CSBBible)
8 Dear friends, don't overlook this one fact: With the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
9 The Lord does not delay his promise, as some understand delay, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance.

Revelation 1:19 (NRSV)
19 Now write what you have seen, what is, and what is to take place after this.
There is absolutely NOT one thing that implies the 7 churches equates to ages and God does NOT direct his word to FALSE religions.....I cannot believe you believe the LORD would direct his word at a false religion that is NO church and or never has BEEN a true N.T. church....that flies against numerous biblical principles and reeks of a regurgitated false opinion learned from another false opinionated source....

And I say the above with all due respect, because I know we believe and align on many things

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
There is absolutely NOT one thing that implies the 7 churches equates to ages and God does NOT direct his word to FALSE religions.....I cannot believe you believe the LORD would direct his word at a false religion that is NO church and or never has BEEN a true N.T. church....that flies against numerous biblical principles and reeks of a regurgitated false opinion learned from another false opinionated source....

And I say the above with all due respect, because I know we believe and align on many things

You have not studied Revelation under a very learned teacher like Dr. John MacArthur, have you. I will provide a link to his Sermons on the Book of Revelation. He takes 37 hours of to teach all the way through the Book of Revelation, and I have listened to all of the sermons at least 4 times. One thing you will learn about Prophecy, is all of it is RELEVANT to every other prophecy on the Same subject, AND GOD DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTRADICTIONS IN HIS PROPHECY, if you interpret it correctly. Anytime you think you found a Contradiction, it is you who has made an error in interpretation of one or both verses. Dr. MacArthur is President of the Master's College and Seminary, as well as Senior Pastor of Grace Community Church, and he has a Radio program called GRACE TO YOU.

He is the free link to the sermons that I listed to back in the early 80's.

https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/scripture/1?book=66&chapter=0

Dec 12, 2013
You have not studied Revelation under a very learned teacher like Dr. John MacArthur, have you. I will provide a link to his Sermons on the Book of Revelation. He takes 37 hours of to teach all the way through the Book of Revelation, and I have listened to all of the sermons at least 4 times. One thing you will learn about Prophecy, is all of it is RELEVANT to every other prophecy on the Same subject, AND GOD DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTRADICTIONS IN HIS PROPHECY, if you interpret it correctly. Anytime you think you found a Contradiction, it is you who has made an error in interpretation of one or both verses. Dr. MacArthur is President of the Master's College and Seminary, as well as Senior Pastor of Grace Community Church, and he has a Radio program called GRACE TO YOU.

He is the free link to the sermons that I listed to back in the early 80's.

https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/scripture/1?book=66&chapter=0
A whole 37 hours you say....the first "1st" time I taught through it, it took 2 years of Sunday nights <---just to scan the book......