Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
Listen carefully, your deceitful twist of what many say prove that the spirit of God does not lead you.....as simple as......seriously, you should get on your knees and trust JESUS biblically before it is too late, and furthermore, if you cannot be honest with what I have said and or cannot quit deceitfully changing what I have said like Satan did in the garden with God's word<---NEVER address me again.......you are as deceitful as they come!
Oh Decon,

You were asked if you hate the Law because you always call those who believe in honoring God with obedience "Lawyers, law keeping drivel, Cainologists" and Pharisees.

You said in response; "Not at all....it done it's job for me and pointed me to the cure..His name is JESUS". The cure to what? Since you slam anyone who posts scripture showing how the God of the Bible expects honor and obedience, I honestly thought you believed that God's Laws are unjust and impossible to follow so you preach your Jesus saved you from them. That the Law was the problem, not the deceitful mind of man. I am amased how thin your skin is given your quotes just over the last couple of weeks to folks who disagree with you.

It seems you can dish it out pretty good, but when someone reply's to the tone of your comment, you want to place them on permanent ignore.

I don't agree with your religion, but I thought you could take what you dish out. I will be more sensitive in how I frame my comments in the future.

These are just a couple of weeks worth of your comments.

"Of course you would....disrespect is your middle name.....!!"

"It is good to see your stance in light of all the deceitful garbage posted by the Cainologists and Salvation losers that must maintain their so called salvation and or work to gain it or keep it...."

One more application and twist of the word to prove you are missing the mark and lying....I have consistently stated what the LAW is for...quit lying....it is not good for your working for cainologist I keep my self saved law keeping dogma....

KEEP quoting the O.T. and rejecting the NEW....keep condemning yourself...not very bright.....and the bible does not teach a blend of law and grace.....more of your deception.......thank God JESUS sets me free from lawyers and Pharisees like you pal.

You can keep your Hebrew roots rigmarole.....Jesus is just fine and your oil and water mix of law and grace = nothing from God pal!

LAW LAW LAW LAW LAW LAW LAW <-----all you push.......... WE are not under the law, but under GRACE! Get it through your head...........the righteousness of CHRIST without the LAW has been imputed by faith...WE CANNOT get any more righteous....wake up pal!

Like I said....another worker for Hebrew roots Jehovah's Witness pushing a false working for religion....man......as long as you continue to view scripture through the rose colored glasses of your Hebrew roots and or religion you will not grasp the truth that you peddle a working for dogma.....

Of course I expected you to reject the truth...it does not fit your legalistic, Hebrew roots, law keeping drivel....whatever.........!

Just another Mr. Twisty..............he cannot admit the truth nor his many errors in twisting the word to push his law keeping religious creed....

You got that right.......He is a Cainologist pushing a man made religion.....nothing more......

You can x it all you want and you know it is true....go read the threads and see how the workers for, sinless perfectionists, lawyers and Pharisees ALL use this crap against a grace based salvation.....is there no honesty by the people on this site?

We could add a few...... 13. They teach for the commandments of God the traditions, rigmarole and "church" laws of man and or religious fanatics 14. They would rather have a murderous thief in their "church" than JESUS 15. They are most definitely better than their neighbor 16. If they do not...

Nothing but another straw man false argument seriously lacking credibility and or truth....no one states that, implies that, has said that or even indicates that....states a lot about his so called obedience.....something about bearing false witness comes to mind

Twist all you want pal....My best interest is to ignore frauds.... dcontroversal said: This whole thread is about the giants and if it was MEN or Angels in GENESIS 6...you said MEN, by default you have answered....LIKE I said...you would make a good politician and if you cannot be honest and or...

Amen brother....the Cainologist does not believe this.........he has been permanently put on ignore like months ago....his drivel got old and the fact that he denies this very tenant of biblical Christianity.....

You can keep your false Catholic dogma.....and your man made I save or keep myself saved lie.....

Nobody believe the above false drivel "BOLDED" the bible does not teach such foolishness....only hyper legalistic false religions teach such foolishness.....and the underlined reeks of ignorance of context and exactly why they were judged and NO WHERE does it say the ended up in hell... WOW...

This is one of the top cake taking posts I have seen on this site......and the analogy made is quite ignorant to be frank......wow..........talk about cracker jack theology!

I am missing no point, you made a false statement that I addressed...end of story.......It seems that you like to embellish the word quite a bit with your opinion to make it fit your theological stance

Nice twist of what I said, your modus operandi......like I said above...You are one of the most deceptive people on this site...

We already covered this, so have numerous people.....obviously your weak, inept Jesus that does not keep his word keeps you from seeing obvious truth

And you are too dense to understand that the whole statement must be taken...their faith is in vain because they DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE RESURRECTION..........try to wrap your head around that.......and this is covered MORE than once in the scriptures.....IT IS THE TENANT of Christian belief...

Face the facts dude.....the following is what you believe and it does no good to discuss scripture with one who embellishes, rejects, denies context, verb tense, scripture after scripture that testifies to the eternal security found in Christ, lie about what we actually say, accuse us of things...

Keep thinking the above...all you do is regurgitate Catholic dogma when you push the Apostles creed....and you assume because I do not respond to your drivel and baited hook that I don't know or understand a particular subject...man I bet the people who sat under you got milk toast!

Nothing you said has a foundation in scripture...zero, nadda, nothing....more Cainology and opinionated ignorance....here let us again reveal your hypocrisy and false dogma.... HAH most here know your kind and they ALL see through your Cainology pal....and you have not set us straight on...

You have never caught me in a lie about what I believe, what you teach and or anything else....so....your assertion is not only false but not of God....more of that working for I keep myself saved garbage I guess....

BLAH BLAH BLAH..........

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
You must do the will of God, not your will. If you do, or do not, you will reap the reward whether you are not born again, or born again.
You must do or will do?

Why must you do or why will you do?
Must you do in order to be saved?
Or will you do as a result of being saved?

A genuine belivers will, will be replaced with the will of God.
It happens when we receive the Holy Spirit.
When we repent of the sin of unbelief in Jesus and place genuine faith in him we then receive the Holy Spirit.

When we do so we can say like Jesus said

Matthew 26:39
39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”

Jesus did what the Father asked of him.
Not because he had to but because he wanted to.
The son of the Father.

Jesus did not have to do it.

Matthew 26:52-53
52 But Jesus said to him, “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. 53 Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?

Dec 12, 2013
Oh Decon,

You were asked if you hate the Law because you always call those who believe in honoring God with obedience "Lawyers, law keeping drivel, Cainologists" and Pharisees.

You said in response; "Not at all....it done it's job for me and pointed me to the cure..His name is JESUS". The cure to what? Since you slam anyone who posts scripture showing how the God of the Bible expects honor and obedience, I honestly thought you believed that God's Laws are unjust and impossible to follow so you preach your Jesus saved you from them. That the Law was the problem, not the deceitful mind of man. I am amased how thin your skin is given your quotes just over the last couple of weeks to folks who disagree with you.

It seems you can dish it out pretty good, but when someone reply's to the tone of your comment, you want to place them on permanent ignore.

I don't agree with your religion, but I thought you could take what you dish out. I will be more sensitive in how I frame my comments in the future.

These are just a couple of weeks worth of your comments.

"Of course you would....disrespect is your middle name.....!!"

"It is good to see your stance in light of all the deceitful garbage posted by the Cainologists and Salvation losers that must maintain their so called salvation and or work to gain it or keep it...."

One more application and twist of the word to prove you are missing the mark and lying....I have consistently stated what the LAW is for...quit lying....it is not good for your working for cainologist I keep my self saved law keeping dogma....

KEEP quoting the O.T. and rejecting the NEW....keep condemning yourself...not very bright.....and the bible does not teach a blend of law and grace.....more of your deception.......thank God JESUS sets me free from lawyers and Pharisees like you pal.

You can keep your Hebrew roots rigmarole.....Jesus is just fine and your oil and water mix of law and grace = nothing from God pal!

LAW LAW LAW LAW LAW LAW LAW <-----all you push.......... WE are not under the law, but under GRACE! Get it through your head...........the righteousness of CHRIST without the LAW has been imputed by faith...WE CANNOT get any more righteous....wake up pal!

Like I said....another worker for Hebrew roots Jehovah's Witness pushing a false working for religion....man......as long as you continue to view scripture through the rose colored glasses of your Hebrew roots and or religion you will not grasp the truth that you peddle a working for dogma.....

Of course I expected you to reject the truth...it does not fit your legalistic, Hebrew roots, law keeping drivel....whatever.........!

Just another Mr. Twisty..............he cannot admit the truth nor his many errors in twisting the word to push his law keeping religious creed....

You got that right.......He is a Cainologist pushing a man made religion.....nothing more......

You can x it all you want and you know it is true....go read the threads and see how the workers for, sinless perfectionists, lawyers and Pharisees ALL use this crap against a grace based salvation.....is there no honesty by the people on this site?

We could add a few...... 13. They teach for the commandments of God the traditions, rigmarole and "church" laws of man and or religious fanatics 14. They would rather have a murderous thief in their "church" than JESUS 15. They are most definitely better than their neighbor 16. If they do not...

Nothing but another straw man false argument seriously lacking credibility and or truth....no one states that, implies that, has said that or even indicates that....states a lot about his so called obedience.....something about bearing false witness comes to mind

Twist all you want pal....My best interest is to ignore frauds.... dcontroversal said: This whole thread is about the giants and if it was MEN or Angels in GENESIS 6...you said MEN, by default you have answered....LIKE I said...you would make a good politician and if you cannot be honest and or...

Amen brother....the Cainologist does not believe this.........he has been permanently put on ignore like months ago....his drivel got old and the fact that he denies this very tenant of biblical Christianity.....

You can keep your false Catholic dogma.....and your man made I save or keep myself saved lie.....

Nobody believe the above false drivel "BOLDED" the bible does not teach such foolishness....only hyper legalistic false religions teach such foolishness.....and the underlined reeks of ignorance of context and exactly why they were judged and NO WHERE does it say the ended up in hell... WOW...

This is one of the top cake taking posts I have seen on this site......and the analogy made is quite ignorant to be frank......wow..........talk about cracker jack theology!

I am missing no point, you made a false statement that I addressed...end of story.......It seems that you like to embellish the word quite a bit with your opinion to make it fit your theological stance

Nice twist of what I said, your modus operandi......like I said above...You are one of the most deceptive people on this site...

We already covered this, so have numerous people.....obviously your weak, inept Jesus that does not keep his word keeps you from seeing obvious truth

And you are too dense to understand that the whole statement must be taken...their faith is in vain because they DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE RESURRECTION..........try to wrap your head around that.......and this is covered MORE than once in the scriptures.....IT IS THE TENANT of Christian belief...

Face the facts dude.....the following is what you believe and it does no good to discuss scripture with one who embellishes, rejects, denies context, verb tense, scripture after scripture that testifies to the eternal security found in Christ, lie about what we actually say, accuse us of things...

Keep thinking the above...all you do is regurgitate Catholic dogma when you push the Apostles creed....and you assume because I do not respond to your drivel and baited hook that I don't know or understand a particular subject...man I bet the people who sat under you got milk toast!

Nothing you said has a foundation in scripture...zero, nadda, nothing....more Cainology and opinionated ignorance....here let us again reveal your hypocrisy and false dogma.... HAH most here know your kind and they ALL see through your Cainology pal....and you have not set us straight on...

You have never caught me in a lie about what I believe, what you teach and or anything else....so....your assertion is not only false but not of God....more of that working for I keep myself saved garbage I guess....

BLAH BLAH BLAH..........
YEP....blah blah blah.......and the above is all true....and my reply to you....was valid as well......most on this site see how you twist, embellish and say we say things we do not say.....so......I stand beside ALL things I said above....how about you Cainologist? AND more deceit for you pal....I have said way more than this in the last few weeks...but I see you just took my comments out of context without posting the negative comments I was addressing....hahah another cake taker...

Dec 12, 2013
Oh Decon,

You said in response; "Not at all....it done it's job for me and pointed me to the cure..His name is JESUS". The cure to what?
The bolded is false.....it has nothing to do with honoring GOD, but rather throwing JESUS under the bus to push a false law abiding righteousness which is NOT found in scripture....NO one, including you KEEP the law....if you are going to accuse me have your facts straight first......

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
The bolded is false.....it has nothing to do with honoring GOD, but rather throwing JESUS under the bus to push a false law abiding righteousness which is NOT found in scripture....NO one, including you KEEP the law....if you are going to accuse me have your facts straight first......
Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Ex. 3:
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Matt. 5:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Matt. 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Ex. 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Not sure how striving with all my heart to do as the Word which became Flesh instructs is throwing Him under the bus. I am grateful for His Mercy, not sure why I would want to reject His Word's after all He has done for me.

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
Faith/belief equals salvation equals works...not the other way around

Ephesians 2:8-9 New International Version (NIV)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved,through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
IF YOU ARE A JEW WHOSE RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THROUGH THE LAW IT IS "NOT BY WORKS".(ephesians 2:8-deuteronomy 6:24-25)

WHETHER YOU'RE A GENTILE OR A JEW, IF YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THROUGH FAITH , YOU ARE;

...God's workmanship created in
Christ Jesus TO DO GOOD WORKS which He has PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO . ( ephesians 2:10)

James 2 : 26
26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

THE HOLY SPIRIT WE RECEIVED THROUGH FAITH(galatians 3:14) WAS GIVEN TO EMPOWER AND HELP US TO DO THE GOOD WORKS(ephesians2:10) AND MEET THE RIGHTEOUS REQUIREMENTS OF THE LAW(romans 8:4) TO PREPARE US FOR WORKS OF SERVICE.(ephesians 4:11-13)

The Day Is Near
romans 13
11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because OUR SALVATION IS NEARER NOW THAN WHEN WE FIRST BELIEVED. 12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

REMEMBER THEREFORE WHAT WE HAVE HEARD AND RECEIVED. OBEY IT, AND REPENT(revelations 3:1-6) BECAUSE GOD'S WRATH COMES ON THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEDIENT.(ephesians 5:6)

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and clever in their own sight.

22 Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine
and champions at mixing drinks,
23 who acquit the guilty for a bribe,
but deny justice to the innocent.
24 Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw
and as dry grass sinks down in the flames,
so their roots will decay
and their flowers blow away like dust;
for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty
and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel.

31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, WE UPHOLD THE LAW.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Does it concern anyone else how contentious we can become when discussing the teachings of the great prince of peace, Christ?

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
OT my friend..Jesus death changed that..and the "analogy of cut off or pruned doesn't mean you lose your salvation which I think you're referring to by posting that scripture..
Causing to Stumble

6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

6 Your boasting is not good. Don’t you know that a little yeast leavens the whole batch of dough? 7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.

Dec 12, 2013
Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Ex. 3:
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Matt. 5:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Matt. 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Ex. 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Not sure how striving with all my heart to do as the Word which became Flesh instructs is throwing Him under the bus. I am grateful for His Mercy, not sure why I would want to reject His Word's after all He has done for me.
My bible teaches the law condemns all men as guilty and you have not kept the law......no one has except JESUS.......

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Dec 12, 2013
Does it concern anyone else how contentious we can become when discussing the teachings of the great prince of peace, Christ?
Do you believe the following were contentious when defending the truth?

Jesus driving the money changers form the temple
Jesus calling the PHARISEES white wased coffins filled with the bones of dead men
Jesus calling the dogma of the Pharisees the doctrines of men and not God
John calling them vipers and snakes
Elijah mocking and ridiculing the priests of Baal

Most need to get over the fact that there is but 1 truth and 1 gospel and MANY teach that which is not of GOD with an eternal hell to pay at the end of these 57 Baskin Robbin flavors of Christianity....

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
No biggie to me.....I give as good as I get.......hah it will all come out in the wash at the end.......only one saving gospel and his is not it....
Salvation by “grace plus law, faith plus works” that misguided teachers of the law peddle is absolutely NOT the saving gospel.

The saving gospel is the “good news” of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES... (Romans 1:16).

To “believe” the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation. Not hard to understand. Just hard for works-salvationists to ACCEPT.

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
Do you believe the following were contentious when defending the truth?

Jesus driving the money changers form the temple
Jesus calling the PHARISEES white wased coffins filled with the bones of dead men
Jesus calling the dogma of the Pharisees the doctrines of men and not God
John calling them vipers and snakes
Elijah mocking and ridiculing the priests of Baal

Most need to get over the fact that there is but 1 truth and 1 gospel and MANY teach that which is not of GOD with an eternal hell to pay at the end of these 57 Baskin Robbin flavors of Christianity....
AND YOU CALLING JESUS AS CURSED. NOW TELL US WHO CURSED THE LORD JESUS AND WHY? PLEASE PROVIDE "SCRIPTURES" TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM BECAUSE WE DON'T BELIEVE IN FALSE MAN MADE DOCTRINES.

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
dcon says;

BLAH BLAH BLAH more working for pseudo salvation.....My bible teaches salvation is a present CURRENT possession.....

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HAS HE SAVED US <--PAST TENSE

YES..JESUS did become SIN for us....<--Only a deceiver would reject this truth as well....

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

JESUS was BORN of a WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW and “was CURSED” when he hung on a TREE....<--Only deceivers would reject the word of God which states as much....

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us-- for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE "

FOLKS any and all who deny the above truths have proven they are not of GOD....DO NOT BELIEVE POST 59510..HE DENIES these truths and supplants them with HALF truths and deceit just like the garden when the serpent removed and then added his own words to the bible.......

dcontroversial said:

...”JESUS was BORN of a WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW and “was CURSED” when he hung on a TREE....<--Only deceivers would reject the word of God which states as much....”

Seohce said;

THIS IS A CLEAR DECLARATION BY DCON THAT JESUS WAS “CURSED”.

WHO CURSED JESUS AND WHY?

I DECLARE THAT OUR LORD JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, PURE, HOLY AND UNDEFILED. HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND THE WORD THAT BECAME FLESH.

SINCE WHEN HAS THE GOSPEL CHANGED? WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT JESUS “WAS CURSED”?

... THAT IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH “JESUS IS LORD” …...AND YOU WILL BE SAVED. (rom 10:9)

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is THE SAME yesterday and today and forever.(heb 13:5-8)

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

Isaiah 5:20-24 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight. Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks, who acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny justice to the innocent. Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for THEY HAVE REJECTED THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY and SPURNED THE WORD OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL.

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL JESUS “CURSED".

YOU HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR THE FF;

I

1. FOR REJECTING THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY
  2. FOR HAVING SPURNED THE WORD OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
  3. FOR CALLING JESUS “CURSED".

1 Corinthians 12:3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:36-37 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Did Jesus ever speak of things in the law after his resurrection?

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
Did Jesus ever speak of things in the law after his resurrection?
Revelation 12:17, 14:12 and 22:14 are direct words of the Messiah post resurrection.

Revelation 12:17, “And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the Commands of יהוה and possessing the Witness of יהושע Messiah."

Revelation 14:12-13, “Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones, here are those guarding the Commands of יהוה and the Belief of יהושע. And I heard a voice out of the heaven saying to me, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Master from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, in order that they rest from their labors, and their works follow with them.”

Revelation 22:11-15, “He who does wrong, let him do more wrong; he who is filthy, let him be more filthy; he who is righteous, let him be more righteous; he who is set-apart, let him be more set-apart. And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work will be. I am the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who keep His Laws, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and worshipers of gods and everyone who professes to love, yet practices falsehood.”

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018

"I was a stranger, and you did not bring Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not look after Me’. 44 Then they also will respond, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and we did not serve You?’ 45 Then He will respond to them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did not do it to one of the least of these, neither did you do it to Me’." Matthew 25
Awesome intense signature!

Matthew 24:45-51, “Who then is a trustworthy and wise servant, whom his master set over his household, to give them food in season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, having come, shall find so doing. Truly, I say to you that he shall set him over all his possessions. But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming, and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant shall come on a day when he does not expect it, and at an hour he does not know, and shall cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites – there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
dcon says;

BLAH BLAH BLAH more working for pseudo salvation.....My bible teaches salvation is a present CURRENT possession.....

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HAS HE SAVED US <--PAST TENSE

YES..JESUS did become SIN for us....<--Only a deceiver would reject this truth as well....

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

JESUS was BORN of a WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW and “was CURSED” when he hung on a TREE....<--Only deceivers would reject the word of God which states as much....

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us-- for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE "

FOLKS any and all who deny the above truths have proven they are not of GOD....DO NOT BELIEVE POST 59510..HE DENIES these truths and supplants them with HALF truths and deceit just like the garden when the serpent removed and then added his own words to the bible.......

dcontroversial said:

...”JESUS was BORN of a WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW and “was CURSED” when he hung on a TREE....<--Only deceivers would reject the word of God which states as much....”

Seohce said;

THIS IS A CLEAR DECLARATION BY DCON THAT JESUS WAS “CURSED”.

WHO CURSED JESUS AND WHY?

I DECLARE THAT OUR LORD JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, PURE, HOLY AND UNDEFILED. HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND THE WORD THAT BECAME FLESH.

SINCE WHEN HAS THE GOSPEL CHANGED? WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT JESUS “WAS CURSED”?

... THAT IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH “JESUS IS LORD” …...AND YOU WILL BE SAVED. (rom 10:9)

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is THE SAME yesterday and today and forever.(heb 13:5-8)

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

Isaiah 5:20-24 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight. Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks, who acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny justice to the innocent. Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for THEY HAVE REJECTED THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY and SPURNED THE WORD OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL.

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL JESUS “CURSED".

YOU HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR THE FF;

I

1. FOR REJECTING THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY
  2. FOR HAVING SPURNED THE WORD OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
  3. FOR CALLING JESUS “CURSED".

1 Corinthians 12:3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:36-37 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”
WHO CAN TOLERATE SUCH A GRAVE DECLARATION THAT JESUS "WAS CURSED" WHEN NOT EVEN ONE OF THE APOSTLES AND DISCIPLES WHO HEARD JESUS' INSTRUCTION TO PREACH THE GOSPEL UNTO ALL NATIONS, TAUGHT DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD'S LAWS AND COMMANDS AND TEACH THEM THAT JESUS WAS CURSED

DID JESUS EVEN TEACH THESE THINGS TO HIS DISCIPLES?

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
My bible teaches the law condemns all men as guilty and you have not kept the law......no one has except JESUS.......
d...,

Isn't that the reason G-d gave us forgiveness thru grace created by Christs' sacrifice on the Cross...He knew we weaklings would brake His commandments...?

That is what scriptures tells me.