Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Pisteuo

Warning , this thread is built on a false premise , that Grace and Faith are the same thing . Could be an intentional misrepresentation of God's ways .
Specifically , he's saying works of righteousness and Faith and faithing are the same thing , and there not !

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
are you saying there is no light in Matthew 17:24-27?

or is hate for your brother eroding what light is in you :(

i will just believe that you need more time to study; then you will see light in this passage, and rejoicing, you will tell us about what you have found :)
I have spent the last few days reviewing your religious beliefs as defined by your posts. Since you will just deflect and ignore the scriptures I post and the understanding I have, I decided to just concentrate on your preaching and why we disagree so much. If I use your own words then you can't say I slander you.

Your Word's.

"isn't it human tradition, as far as religion & justification before God, to keep a bunch of laws? to attain worthiness by our works? to establish a righteousness for ourselves? to lay out a group or ordinances and regulations, by which man says they are 'holy' if they obey them? setting up a means of comparison between men - this one is holier, he keeps more of these regulations; this one is not as holy, he fails - setting up a way for men to judge one another?"

So continuing from the last post you can see the influence of believing God killed thousands of people for breaking His Laws that you teach He never gave them. This would be unjust. So who respects an unjust God? His Word's are just a "bunch of laws" that are against us anyway. Here you are actually saying that pagan laws, man's law's and God's laws are no different. They are all there to make "us" feel worthy.

Duet. 10:
12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

But you don't seem to believe in this God or the reason He gave for the "bunch" of Laws He gave you. Is this not the same thing he spoke to Cain?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

And Abraham:

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Were these for Abraham's Good? Or just a bunch of laws to keep so Abraham could judge himself as holier than Sodom?

When Jesus carefully walked in all the Commandments of God, was this just so He could claim to be holier than Adam?

And what does the Word of God which became Flesh say about "Doing" His Words?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye love me, keep my commandments

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me:

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Mat. 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matt. 7:
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And as the Word of God before He became Flesh:

Ex. 20:
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Duet. 30:
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I (The Word which became Flesh) have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

So again, you have a religious doctrine, you truly believe in it, but the scriptures teach the opposite. It is man's tradition to hate God and His instructions. They will follow any instruction, any religion, but the Righteous, Spiritual, Good and Perfect "bunch of God's Laws" God created they will refuse.

Jer. 17:
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Rom. 8:
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So your religious doctrine: "isn't it human tradition, as far as religion & justification before God, to keep a bunch of laws" has no Biblical support at all, just like the teaching that God didn't give man the knowledge of sin before He punished and in many cases, killed them.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I have spent the last few days reviewing your religious beliefs as defined by your posts. Since you will just deflect and ignore the scriptures I post and the understanding I have, I decided to just concentrate on your preaching and why we disagree so much. If I use your own words then you can't say I slander you.

Your Word's.

"isn't it human tradition, as far as religion & justification before God, to keep a bunch of laws? to attain worthiness by our works? to establish a righteousness for ourselves? to lay out a group or ordinances and regulations, by which man says they are 'holy' if they obey them? setting up a means of comparison between men - this one is holier, he keeps more of these regulations; this one is not as holy, he fails - setting up a way for men to judge one another?"

So continuing from the last post you can see the influence of believing God killed thousands of people for breaking His Laws that you teach He never gave them. This would be unjust. So who respects an unjust God? His Word's are just a "bunch of laws" that are against us anyway. Here you are actually saying that pagan laws, man's law's and God's laws are no different. They are all there to make "us" feel worthy.

Duet. 10:
12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

But you don't seem to believe in this God or the reason He gave for the "bunch" of Laws He gave you. Is this not the same thing he spoke to Cain?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

And Abraham:

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Were these for Abraham's Good? Or just a bunch of laws to keep so Abraham could judge himself as holier than Sodom?

When Jesus carefully walked in all the Commandments of God, was this just so He could claim to be holier than Adam?

And what does the Word of God which became Flesh say about "Doing" His Words?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye love me, keep my commandments

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me:

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Mat. 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matt. 7:
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And as the Word of God before He became Flesh:

Ex. 20:
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Duet. 30:
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I (The Word which became Flesh) have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

So again, you have a religious doctrine, you truly believe in it, but the scriptures teach the opposite. It is man's tradition to hate God and His instructions. They will follow any instruction, any religion, but the Righteous, Spiritual, Good and Perfect "bunch of God's Laws" God created they will refuse.

Jer. 17:
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Rom. 8:
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So your religious doctrine: "isn't it human tradition, as far as religion & justification before God, to keep a bunch of laws" has no Biblical support at all, just like the teaching that God didn't give man the knowledge of sin before He punished and in many cases, killed them.
" the Law came through Moses " - Jesus.

I think I will believe Him, not you .

N

NoNameMcgee

I have to be honest P...I am doing extremely well in my walk as I read my bible daily , the LORD is feeding me with His bread of life :)...I know nothing about the greek or Hebrew language , but I do have the Holy Spirit who is leading me and giving me understanding to God`s precious Word...
I know I am saved by God's grace alone , I understand that , I also understand that I have done nothing to earn His grace , after being called by God , I truly believed in my heart that Jesus is my Savior , now I am walking in the Holy Spirit , step by step daily , and I am becoming more aware of who I am in Christ...
Some people in this world will never get to read what you post , many do not even have a bible , but yet they believe from the people who spread the good news Gospel that Jesus is their Savior , no need for anything else to be added , we all know what believe means...xox...

amen sis

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have to be honest P...I am doing extremely well in my walk as I read my bible daily , the LORD is feeding me with His bread of life :)...I know nothing about the greek or Hebrew language , but I do have the Holy Spirit who is leading me and giving me understanding to God`s precious Word...
I know I am saved by God's grace alone , I understand that , I also understand that I have done nothing to earn His grace , after being called by God , I truly believed in my heart that Jesus is my Savior , now I am walking in the Holy Spirit , step by step daily , and I am becoming more aware of who I am in Christ...
Some people in this world will never get to read what you post , many do not even have a bible , but yet they believe from the people who spread the good news Gospel that Jesus is their Savior , no need for anything else to be added , we all know what believe means...xox...
You are most correct in what you believe dear and I will agree with you also that you are doing extremely well in your walk. I don't know anything about Greek or Hebrew either but I do thank God that I can understand the Word in the English language and with His grace apply what I learn in my own walk. Your posts are always an inspiration to me and I appreciate the person you are in Jesus Christ very much.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

actually , John said that.

Jesus said " Moses gave you the Law ".

same thing- the Law came through/ given by Moses.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
You are most correct in what you believe dear and I will agree with you also that you are doing extremely well in your walk. I don't know anything about Greek or Hebrew either but I do thank God that I can understand the Word in the English language and with His grace apply what I learn in my own walk. Your posts are always an inspiration to me and I appreciate the person you are in Jesus Christ very much.
I agree wholeheartedly with you.
She is an inspiration.
We have seen Rosemary right from the beginning.
I have loved seeing how our precious sister has bloomed into a flower.
A beautiful 🌹 (rose)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
She is an inspiration.
A beautiful 🌹 (rose)
I couldn't agree with you more. :)

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
are you saying there is no light in Matthew 17:24-27?

or is hate for your brother eroding what light is in you :(

i will just believe that you need more time to study; then you will see light in this passage, and rejoicing, you will tell us about what you have found :)
Continuing;

You preach:

"oh, do you want to change that to say that believing Pharisees -- saved men -- were not actually talking about requiring their Gentile brothers to keep the Law of Moses ((as the scripture literally says)), but that they were really only trying to make them keep 'traditions' and imaginary sabbaths and feasts and festivals and customs that they had made-up for themselves? not actually Moses they were talking about, but 'the lying pens of scribes' ?"

You and the Pope and "many" who come in Christ's name, including folks on this forum further the preaching that the Pharisees were trying to get the Gentiles and Galatians to follow God's Laws, and that the Pharisees were trying to please God, or earn salvation by obeying His Commandment as He instructs. This belief is present through out your posts and influences everything you write.

But if a person ignores the "other religious voices" and just reads the word of God we find another reality.

Matt. 15:
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Not God's Commandments as you preach)

Matt. 23:4 For they (Pharisees, not God as you preach) bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

I Jesus advocating that they keep a bunch of laws here? Is He telling them to kill the bullock, or does He expect them to read and understand Jeremiah who foretold His promise of a New Priesthood with better promises.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So I've asked this before and you ignored, I don't expect anything differently now, but just in case you become interested in ALL scriptures.

How did God say a man was cleansed of his sin before Jesus came? Did He not create a Priesthood that Abraham didn't have and direct Moses to make this covenant with His People? Is this Priesthood how men were made righteous before the Seed came?

So after He came, what if religious men of the land didn't believe He was the High Priest? What if they continued in the Priesthood "works of the Law" even after Jesus had risen from the dead? The Word of God foretold of the replacement of this Priesthood, they just didn't believe in ALL the Word of God. Would following their version of the Levitical Priesthood "works of the Law" even after they had become obsolete, be trying to be righteous "By works of the Law".

Acts 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

So let's review. You teach God killed folks for sin they didn't know was sin until Moses. Then you imply that God's Commandments are no different than pagan laws, or man's tradition, rudiments of the world. Now you are teaching that the Mainstream Preachers of Christ's time, the Pharisees, were trying to get the Gentiles and Galatians to obey God, and Paul, Peter and James were trying to get the Gentiles to believe Jesus "removed" God's Laws for everyone "believes.

These doctrines are present throughout your posts many of which I have printed, and our church has studied. This is why Jesus said a little leaven leavens the whole lump.

So to date you have taught that God didn't give His Laws until Moses. This is untrue according to the Scriptures.

You teach that it is man's tradition to "keep a bunch of laws" and that isn't any difference between God's Laws, and mans. Also proved untrue with scriptures.

You also teach that the Pharisees, the Mainstream Preachers of Christ's time, was trying to "earn" Salvation by obeying God, and were trying to teach the gentiles and Galatians to do the same. Also proven untrue with scriptures. I could go on and on but I digress.

The point is, as Jesus clearly told us. If you have a falsehood in the foundation of your knowledge, then the entire house is going to fall. And it would be better to be humiliated and lose face with others, than to be found practicing lawlessness as those in Matt. 7:23 in that day.

Matt.5:
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

So in conclusion, with these as your foundation how can you understand Matt. 27? The sad truth is, you can't. So come to terms with these things first Post, your understand of the entire gospel will change if you do.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

It seems you believe that God never gave His Children the knowledge of sin until Mt. Sinai. Yet He killed thousands of folks for "sinning" before that. This would be an unjust God if this were true. Let's look at scripture.

Your words;

I won't even address the foolishness of your reference to satan not sinning until Sinai. How does one even begin on that belief.

And I won't spend much time on Paul's statement: Rom. 1:
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Since I believe in the WORD of God I believe that God instructed His Children as any good Father. And His instruction to "not hate our brother in our heart" was one of the first commandments revealed to us in the examples He had written for our admonition. I know this because Jesus inspired John to tell me in His Word.

1 John 3:
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. (Not the Commandments of God as many imply)

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, (Lawless) and his brother's righteous. (lawful)

So according to John, God starts defining sin (Law by your definition) from the very beginning. Gen. 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin (Transgression of God's Laws) lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

So we know Cain and Abel had God's law (knowledge of sin) regarding "love our neighbor", and Cain lied about killing his brother, so we know he understood that law as well. So if Love thy neighbor as thyself was at the very beginning, weren't the rest of God's instructions on how to Love Him, and Love each other there as well? James seemed to think so.

But where is Levi and the Levitical Priesthood "works of the Law" for remission of sins that the Jews were pushing? Or do you believe they were trying to get the Galatians to "Love God and Love your brother" as being defined by God in the very beginning.

Gen. 18:
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, (So Abraham didn't "practice Lawlessness" it seems)

that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

But wait, you preach there was no "Way" of the Lord before Moses to teach his children? Where in scriptures is it recorded that God defined and gave Abraham a "way"? And yet Abraham not only "had" the Way of the Lord, but kept it and God knew he would teach it to his children. But where is Levi and the Levitical Priesthood "works of the Law" for remission of sins?

Gen. 26:
4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

But you preach God didn't give His Laws until Moses. Are you preaching that Abraham didn't know to "love his brother"? Not to "murder folks". Are these not part of God's Way, part of His "Whole Law"?

But where is Levi? Where is the Levitical Priesthood "Works of the Law" for remission of sins?

According to Paul it was "ADDED" 430 years later because of transgressions "Till the Seed should come."

This is the "LAW" that was a shadow of the Christ's Sacrifice and High Priesthood which was to come. This was the Law that cleansed folks of their unrighteousness that was to lead them to Christ. This is the Law that was "ADDED" to God's Good, holy, and just Laws, until the seed should come.

This is the Covenant God made with Abraham's Children because of "Transgression of His Covenant with Abraham." This is the Covenant that the Word of God which became Flesh changed. "In that day" No more Levite Priests to "administer God's Word", no more "Works of the LAW" for remission of sins. This is the "LAW" that the Jews were bewitching the Galatians with.

Ex. 2:
23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.
24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.

So if you have the falsehood "God didn't give His Law until Moses" as part of your foundation, everything you build on that foundation is false as well. This is why Jesus said "WE LIVE BY" Every Word of God. and again; A little leaven, leavens the whole lump.
you spent all this time demonstrating your lack of reading comprehension instead of studying Matthew 17:24-27?

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I don't know that much about the Greek & Hebrew either.
I do try to get a handle on it.
Sometimes when you get a handle on the true intent it can make a difference.

However it can never make a difference to people like you and me and many others on here.

People who just want to be like Jesus which is our hearts desire.
When God judges people at the end of time, it will not be on our knowledge of Greek or Hebrew.

We will be judged according to faith that saves us as a result of his grace.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

And as I said above we want to be like Jesus

Ephesians 2:10
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God
prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Our works will be judged but as a result of faith we will still be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017

Yes, the Christ gave Moses His Laws. Moses didn't create them, He just "DID" as the Christ instructed. And as promised, the Christ Loved him.

Num. 12:
2 And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.
3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
you spent all this time demonstrating your lack of reading comprehension instead of studying Matthew 17:24-27?
No, I spent this time testing the spirits. Letting the Light expose whether a teaching is wrought of God or man as the Christ instructed me.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you so much tourist , your words are very encouraging...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
She is an inspiration.
A beautiful 🌹 (rose)
Thank you sooooo much Bill ...xox...

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I won't even address the foolishness of your reference to satan not sinning until Sinai. How does one even begin on that belief.
just for example...

what I actually wrote, that dude is actually quoting, is that sin was in the world long before the Law ((in context of my original post, neatly not quoted so no one can find it and see what was being discussed, clearly with reference to the law of Moses)). I explicitly said that.

hyperbolicly I asked how Satan could be said to have sinned while Moses was still a baby, if sin didn't exist until Sinai?

what dude reads from this is that I said no one knew sin until Moses gave the law, and that Satan didn't even sin until then.

dude.
that is exactly the absurdity that I was pointing out about dudes own position that without the law sin doesn't exist.

it is exactly the opposite of what I said about sin!

perhaps I was wrong to say he is a slanderer?
no - he still slanders. he just spent a long time slandering me. when he is supposed to be studying the Bible he's instead directly attacking a person.
but perhaps he has no idea he is being slanderous because he is so woefully lacking in understanding?

if so my apologies dude. I have been assuming all this time you were a moderately intelligent person.

E

eternally-gratefull

She is an inspiration.
A beautiful 🌹 (rose)
Amen, She is living proof good things can happen in CC..

Dec 12, 2013
Go walk the talk and stop rejecting scriptures.

...WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW HIM IF WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS. The man who says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a LIAR, and THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM. But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know WE ARE IN HIM: Whoever CLAIMS to live in him MUST WALK as Jesus did.

...They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. Titus 1:16
See, that's the problem with you Cainologists....you assume that because we believe in the correct message of salvation that we do nothing after salvation....on top of that you conflate, mix and blend salvation into a false gospel that leads to hell....I.E. the MANY GROUPING that believes they KNOW THE LORD like yourself and then BELIEVE part of your right to enter is based upon all the GOOD WORKS you have done in his name....tragic truth...your gospel is false, double cursed and has no power to save anyone....ALL WHO BELIEVE IT are fools and bewitched.....wrap your head around the truth that faith, by itself is what SAVES A MAN ETERNALLY....anything and everything that may be produced after one has been born again eternally from above by INCORRUPTIBLE SEED AND THE FREE IRREVOCABLE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE is produced by CHRIST THROUGH US.....and like normal...I fully expect you to ride your false teaching straight to the smoking pit...!!!

Actually trust Jesus by faith before it is too late argumore....!!